This is disturbing

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Don't remember what I was looking for but I came across this website of mug shots of people in the Chicago news - people arrested for murder, burgerly, prostitution, etc.

Just scanning through the photos is depressing. So many young people, look so innocent, and they are charged with murder.

The link to this particular mug shot is going to give me nightmares. The woman is charged with first degree murder and it looks like someone tried to sever her head from her neck.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-mug-photogallery,0,5488047.photogallery
(I checked the picture and it looks like the link goes back to the beginning of the gallery. The picture I'm referencing above is #89)

I don't think I'll go to Chicago.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
#44 would be a good candidate for the old "this is your brain on drugs" commercials.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
with number 103 'possession of counterfeit trademarks' getting his pix next to child killers....

Justice reaches a whole new level of brilliance....

Love Child

One Love
Shit. I'll um check it out tomorrow. Perhaps after I ask Dirk what it was LOL. BUT DON'T TELL ME IN A PM BECAUSE I MIGHT NOT WANT TO KNOW!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Look. Charles is in there.

57432325.jpg

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Don't remember what I was looking for but I came across this website of mug shots of people in the Chicago news - people arrested for murder, burgerly, prostitution, etc.

Just scanning through the photos is depressing. So many young people, look so innocent, and they are charged with murder.

The link to this particular mug shot is going to give me nightmares. The woman is charged with first degree murder and it looks like someone tried to sever her head from her neck.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-mug-photogallery,0,5488047.photogallery
(I checked the picture and it looks like the link goes back to the beginning of the gallery. The picture I'm referencing above is #89)

I don't think I'll go to Chicago.

It's #98

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Looking through that lot is great fun. I can actually recast a much blacker, violent version of My Name is Earl from some of those scumbags.

We should do something similar with our criminals here.