This is disturbing

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What's up, Wheezie? Why the sudden interest in Illinois lower tier felons?

I love you so much it hurts.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Chicago has been nicknamed "The Windy City" for years due to its reputation of hosting several Long winded politicians that do more taking and giving long winded speeches than actually doing anything to make the city better. In reality, it should have been named "The Wicked City" due to its unusually high crime rate.

For years Chicago has held the top spot has having one of the highest crime rates in the nation. Its homicide rate is even highter than the Cities of New York and Los Angeles!

The media tends to dramatize things that in turn only makes matters worse, but as long as all the crooked politicians are making money from it, no one seems to care!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
What's up, Wheezie? Why the sudden interest in Illinois lower tier felons?

I love you so much it hurts.

I'm not really interested in them. I think I was looking for specialized coffee mugs for my Secret Santa giftee when my search turned up these mug shots. My first ex lived in Chicago years back and as I haven't seen him in awhile thought he might have moved back there. Thought I'd scan the mug shots and see if his mug was in there. It wasn't. Still, the pictures are disturbing. I was worried about that woman when I saw her - charged with murder, looking like someone had tried to cut her head off. Turns out she is crazy child killer. Reminded me of a case here in Texas involving Darla Routier. Some of the other people are just as sad - 18 year old young man killed three people - his ex-girlfriend, her mother, and her 11 year old sister. Most of the pictures are of persons charged with murder, many on the same day. Its like looking at the evidence that the world is going insane.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
lulz @ "mug" shots. I get it now.

I love searches.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
lulz @ "mug" shots. I get it now.

I love searches.

Yeah I used to love searches but now thanks to James Cameron and M Night Shamalamadingdong I can't even search for pics to use as an avatar without wading through pages of links for Avatar and the Last Airbender.

Damn you!

*shakes fist*

Mirah

I love you
Yeah I used to love searches but now thanks to James Cameron and M Night Shamalamadingdong I can't even search for pics to use as an avatar without wading through pages of links for Avatar and the Last Airbender.

Damn you!

*shakes fist*

You type in "Avatar" to look for a picture for your avatar? LOL

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Doesn't even look like the same person. She must be a druggie.

Wonder what happened to her. At one point in her life it at least appeared like she had a bright future. In the current photo, though, she looks like she is at the lowest possible place she can get in her life. She looks like she is still young. Maybe things can turn around for her.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
she manipulated 2 boys who nearly killed each other over her lies; hence the cry face.
webz n liez etc