Thread where we plan to overthrow the cruel dictator Menty and smash the state

Seph

Retired Account
I'm with Menty my brother, fuck you HeadVoid, I already wrote your Eulogy.

Who's next?

Cody

I'm with Menty my brother, fuck you HeadVoid, I already wrote your Eulogy.

Who's next?

I go where Seph goes, no exceptions. (as long as there's no lizards) Ok one exception but it's a really good one.

Seph

Retired Account
For the record: I'm sure this was a joke thread and i am just playing, but HV i still wrote your Eulogy last week.

Seph

Retired Account
:menty:

Cody

IDK i just like menty better than captainwacky, so far though Sarek is my favorite poster here.

Seph

Retired Account
Why you hating on CW bro.

UMAD?

Seph

Retired Account
CW is a LEGEND.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
The Fifth column starts here. This is like Animal Farm all over again.

The power of paying for the site out of his own pocket and providing us a play area for no reason but the goodness of his heart has GONE TO HIS HEAD. This altruistic shit doesn't wash with me. He is secretly selling our powerful online personas to medical science where they are being used to power tobacco sales in the Far East.

I say we rise up and take over, pull down the Menty statues and hit them with our slippers. I work for an advertising agency so am perfectly placed to bring a new MORAL BACKBONE to this site. (How much is it to run again?)

There may have to be changes, painful changes, but we will ALL BE IN IT TOGETHER. So WE MAY have to sell Sarek to MumsNet as a plaything but this is a necessary part of the overall plan. Eggs may have to turn tricks on Craiglist, but overall things will improve.

You know it's the way forward, now sing after me:
STOP THE GREEK TRAGEDY
BUILD A NEW LEGACY

Seph

Retired Account
I put a gun in your mouth while you sleep and make you sing that backwards.

Seph

Retired Account
Damn you can't sing while you are sleeping

*goes back to drawing board*

Cody

I am currently high on industrial strength bathsalts and I think I am losing my fucking mind.

all I can think about is eating a walrus.

I know its disgusting, and I know that it isnt something thats normal, like craving a hamburger, or punching a fucking stupid butthole sea otter, but for real, I could REALLY go for some walrus right now.

would walri jesus hate me if I just ate a little bit of walri? like just some of the blubbery hide?

fuck it, I am too high to think about that right now, I think I just shit all over my hind flippers, and it appears that I am currently eating a walrus..... well THAT explains the cravings for walrus.

I am hamburger walrus.

Seph

Retired Account
Seek medical attention.

Seph

Retired Account
I will make you eat your own taint with your own broken fingers.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
This pawn of the dictator may have an active imagination, but ultimately he is the Richard Hammond to Menty's Jeremy Clarkson.

You are like Pavlov's Dogs, whenever Menty rings his bell, you salivate.

You can imply sexual deviance from that statement if you wish.

Seph

Retired Account
I will have you eat your own 'Bell' in your first supporters skull as a bowl.