Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thug laughs when U.S. soldiers get shot

Thug Angel said:
A MUTE point? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You pathetic piece of stupid white trash, that word is MOOT. Thuggie may be a thug, but he's educated.

Wow Thuggy, the only thing you could pick out was a word error. I bet mommy is so proud!

Scratch that, Forgot her and daddy where worm shit by now. Sorry.

Sarek said:
I don't know about that. I'm sure a criminal case can be made for allowing you to be born.

Eh, it's a mute point.

You pathetic piece of stupid white trash, that word is MOOT. Thuggie may be a thug, but he's educated.

The Question said:
And you ain't seen nothin' yet, you worthless chigger. You want to see brutal, wait until the mestizos finally succeed in taking over half the country and liberal guilt stops working on white folks. That time comes, might be you and your illiterate "shlangin'" friends will want to run and hide right alongside Paco Tha Taco Rocka, because when we finally slip the yoke, none of you primitive fucks will be safe.
You're funny. If you look around the earth, you salts are about 14% of the world's population. We don't need to actually kill you, though we all could. Genetic annihilation has secured your fate. In 50 years, your numbers will decrease to almost nil. The genes of the darker ppl are the earth are dominant to the cave genes. And at the rate we're fucking your bitches, your inferior race will all but disappear. Oh happy day

Thug Angel said:
You're funny. If you look around the earth, you salts are about 14% of the world's population.

Yet at, at any given time, we have directed the affairs of 90% of human civilization. There are very few societies in existence today that won't loudly proclaim how they've been "oppressed" by white folks.

So what's your call? Are they lying?

MORBO HAS SEEN THE FUTURE, THUG. THE WHOLE OF HUMANITY BECOMES NOTHING MORE THAN A THICK-SKINNED SOUP.

Lou The Beagle said:
Wow...Thuggie said something I agree with, and it almost was co-herent. I'm not sure if I should pos-rep him, or neg him out of habit...

:wtf?:
Thuggie keeps telling you he has a lot of depth. You just won't give a G a chance. Show Thug some luv and you'll be surprised what he gives you in return ;-)

Stupid forum glitch-shit.

I'll say it again -- Moron says whites are only 14% of the world's population...

Yet at, at any given time, we have directed the affairs of 90% of human civilization. There are very few societies in existence today that won't loudly proclaim how they've been "oppressed" by white folks.

Yet at any given time, we have directed the affairs of 90% of human civilization. There are very few societies in existence today that won't loudly proclaim how they've been "oppressed" by white folks.

Yet at any given time, we have directed the affairs of 90% of human civilization. There are very few societies in existence today that won't loudly proclaim how they've been "oppressed" by white folks.

Thug Angel said:
You're funny. If you look around the earth, you salts are about 14% of the world's population.
It's 2%.

Thug, you should know that you can't really gloat over peoples' intellect. You are, after all, pretending to be street trash.

The Question said:
No, they didn't -- unless they were to be shipped up through Mexico or down through Canada. Our borders being one-way is the only thing that poses a danger to this country, because there are whiny libera fucks bleating and crying that we can't allow those horrible racist enforcement policies that actually work. Other than that, they would never have seen U.S. airspace.

The Question est liar. Weapons not go to US from Canada. Weapons go from US to Canada. La Surete du Quebec catch many les Americains import weapon to Quebec for illegal sell. Many time Quebec tell Canada want close border until new border officer hire. Canada tell Quebec no because not want anger US then US change stupide law about les Canadiens need passport enter crap country. Never in history weapon enter US from Canada. You liar fuck.

Paladin said:
The Question est liar. Weapons not go to US from Canada. Weapons go from US to Canada. La Surete du Quebec catch many les Americains import weapon to Quebec for illegal sell. Many time Quebec tell Canada want close border until new border officer hire. Canada tell Quebec no because not want anger US then US change stupide law about les Canadiens need passport enter crap country. Never in history weapon enter US from Canada. You liar fuck.
Wow. Really? You have nothing better to do than pretend to be a Frenchman? Tell me, have you ever felt pain in your brief, pathetic life?

Thug Angel said:

Are you nigger mans like Conchaga who is garbage jamaiquan? Paladin think funny nigger mans call self educated. This impossible nigger mans too stupide become educated. Here in Montreal nigger mans complain always failing school. Nigger mans too stupide learn parlez francais. Quebec make nigger mans is shovel ditches or serve les frites at burger king.

Troll Kingdom
The boy has more duals than friends.
Wait, that doesn't sound so unique here, but let's just say he has a LOT of duals.
Eggs Mayonnaise

Go Back Troll Kingdom > Abandon All Hope, Ye Who Enter Here... > The Fuckers
Reload this Page Fuck 'er Nominations

Welcome, Zodiac.
You last visited: Today at 01:42 PM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 263.
User CP FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Ouch! Ezine New Posts Search Quick Links Chat Log Out

The Fuckers TBFD: To Be Fucking Decided

Advanced Search
Quick Links
Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Open Buddy List
User Control Panel
Edit Signature
Edit Profile
Edit Options
Miscellaneous
Private Messages
Subscribed Threads
My Profile
Who's Online
Go to Page...
View First Unread View First Unread
Old Today, 01:19 PM #1
S. SaDiablo
Official Fucker Tease

S. SaDiablo is less interesting than a repair manualS. SaDiablo is less interesting than a repair manualS. SaDiablo is less interesting than a repair manualS. SaDiablo is less interesting than a repair manualS. SaDiablo is less interesting than a repair manualS. SaDiablo is less interesting than a repair manualS. SaDiablo is less interesting than a repair manualS. SaDiablo is less interesting than a repair manualS. SaDiablo is less interesting than a repair manualS. SaDiablo is less interesting than a repair manualS. SaDiablo is less interesting than a repair manual

Fuck 'er Nominations
Which Fuck 'er do you want to fuck the most?
Send a private message to S. SaDiablo
Find More Posts by S. SaDiablo
Add S. SaDiablo to Your Buddy List
Old Today, 01:20 PM #2
Shatna
SOINT PLUT!

Shatna is sleeping with missmanners & CaitShatna is sleeping with missmanners & CaitShatna is sleeping with missmanners & CaitShatna is sleeping with missmanners & CaitShatna is sleeping with missmanners & CaitShatna is sleeping with missmanners & CaitShatna is sleeping with missmanners & CaitShatna is sleeping with missmanners & CaitShatna is sleeping with missmanners & CaitShatna is sleeping with missmanners & CaitShatna is sleeping with missmanners & Cait

All of them. At once.
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Shatna
Find More Posts by Shatna
Add Shatna to Your Buddy List
Old Today, 03:22 PM #3
SSgt_Sniper
Radio Sniper is on the air

SSgt_Sniper is probably a dualSSgt_Sniper is probably a dualSSgt_Sniper is probably a dualSSgt_Sniper is probably a dualSSgt_Sniper is probably a dualSSgt_Sniper is probably a dual
Send a message via AIM to SSgt_Sniper

He would go for the gusto there.
View Public Profile
Send a private message to SSgt_Sniper
Find More Posts by SSgt_Sniper
Add SSgt_Sniper to Your Buddy List
Old Today, 03:39 PM #4
Shatna
SOINT PLUT!

Shatna is sleeping with missmanners & CaitShatna is sleeping with missmanners & CaitShatna is sleeping with missmanners & CaitShatna is sleeping with missmanners & CaitShatna is sleeping with missmanners & CaitShatna is sleeping with missmanners & CaitShatna is sleeping with missmanners & CaitShatna is sleeping with missmanners & CaitShatna is sleeping with missmanners & CaitShatna is sleeping with missmanners & CaitShatna is sleeping with missmanners & Cait

^^It's like having my own Sancho Panza here at TK.
View Public Profile
Old Today, 07:27 PM #5
Lilith
TK Harlot

Lilith is a Pandora's Box of tediumLilith is a Pandora's Box of tediumLilith is a Pandora's Box of tediumLilith is a Pandora's Box of tediumLilith is a Pandora's Box of tediumLilith is a Pandora's Box of tediumLilith is a Pandora's Box of tediumLilith is a Pandora's Box of tediumLilith is a Pandora's Box of tediumLilith is a Pandora's Box of tediumLilith is a Pandora's Box of tedium
Send a message via MSN to Lilith Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith

SS and Shatna simutaneously
Lilith
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Lilith
Visit Lilith's homepage!
Find More Posts by Lilith
Add Lilith to Your Buddy List
Old Today, 07:52 PM #6
Zodiac
Not without a fight.

Zodiac is sleeping with missmanners & CaitZodiac is sleeping with missmanners & CaitZodiac is sleeping with missmanners & CaitZodiac is sleeping with missmanners & CaitZodiac is sleeping with missmanners & CaitZodiac is sleeping with missmanners & CaitZodiac is sleeping with missmanners & CaitZodiac is sleeping with missmanners & CaitZodiac is sleeping with missmanners & CaitZodiac is sleeping with missmanners & CaitZodiac is sleeping with missmanners & Cait

XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
Zodiac is invisible Add to Zodiac's TKarma Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Zodiac
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Zodiac
Find More Posts by Zodiac
Add Zodiac to Your Buddy List
Unread Today, 07:52 PM #7
Zodiac
Not without a fight.

Zodiac is sleeping with missmanners & CaitZodiac is sleeping with missmanners & CaitZodiac is sleeping with missmanners & CaitZodiac is sleeping with missmanners & CaitZodiac is sleeping with missmanners & CaitZodiac is sleeping with missmanners & CaitZodiac is sleeping with missmanners & CaitZodiac is sleeping with missmanners & CaitZodiac is sleeping with missmanners & CaitZodiac is sleeping with missmanners & CaitZodiac is sleeping with missmanners & Cait

Troll Kingdom
Wait, that doesn't sound so unique here, but let's just say he has a LOT of duals.
Eggs Mayonnaise

Welcome, Zodiac.
User CP FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Ouch! Ezine New Posts Search Quick Links Chat Log Out

Advanced Search
Quick Links
Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Open Buddy List
User Control Panel
Edit Signature
Edit Profile
Edit Options
Miscellaneous
Private Messages
Subscribed Threads
My Profile
Who's Online
Go to Page...
S. SaDiablo
Official Fucker Tease

S. SaDiablo is less interesting than a repair manualS. SaDiablo is less interesting than a repair manualS. SaDiablo is less interesting than a repair manualS. SaDiablo is less interesting than a repair manualS. SaDiablo is less interesting than a repair manualS. SaDiablo is less interesting than a repair manualS. SaDiablo is less interesting than a repair manualS. SaDiablo is less interesting than a repair manualS. SaDiablo is less interesting than a repair manualS. SaDiablo is less interesting than a repair manualS. SaDiablo is less interesting than a repair manual

Fuck 'er Nominations
Shatna
SOINT PLUT!

All of them. At once.
View Public Profile
SSgt_Sniper

SSgt_Sniper is probably a dualSSgt_Sniper is probably a dualSSgt_Sniper is probably a dualSSgt_Sniper is probably a dualSSgt_Sniper is probably a dualSSgt_Sniper is probably a dual

View Public Profile
Shatna
SOINT PLUT!

View Public Profile
Lilith
TK Harlot

Lilith is a Pandora's Box of tediumLilith is a Pandora's Box of tediumLilith is a Pandora's Box of tediumLilith is a Pandora's Box of tediumLilith is a Pandora's Box of tediumLilith is a Pandora's Box of tediumLilith is a Pandora's Box of tediumLilith is a Pandora's Box of tediumLilith is a Pandora's Box of tediumLilith is a Pandora's Box of tediumLilith is a Pandora's Box of tedium

Lilith
View Public Profile
Visit Lilith's homepage!
Unread Today, 07:52 PM #6
Zodiac
Not without a fight.

XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
Zodiac is invisible Add to Zodiac's TKarma Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Zodiac
View Public Profile

vBulletin Message

Cancel Changes
Quick Reply
The following errors occurred when this message was submitted
Okay

Bold

Italic

Underline

Insert Link

Insert Image

Wrap
tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size

Switch Editor Mode
Options
Quote message in reply?
Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (1 members and 0 guests)
Zodiac*

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode
Search this Thread

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread
Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts
vB code is On
Smilies are On
code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump
User Control PanelPrivate MessagesSubscriptionsWho's OnlineSearch ForumsForums Home The TOP Shelf OUCH! Questions, Suggestions, and so on... Troll Kingdom Tradition Speak Freely Speak Sanely The Tea Room The Godforsaken Hell Holes Sardy's Paranormal Playground TK Historical Society Emergency and Temporary Forum Archives EFCL Emergency Forum The Skinofevil Fan Club and Campaign Headquarters Announcements The Fort The Borderlands The Bizarre Bazaar Speak Sanely Politics, Atrocities, and General Conspiracy Bullshit TK Media Center TK Writer's Workshop FIFA World Cup 2006 The Digital Abyss The Eddie "Latino Heat" Guerrero Memorial Wrestling Forum Abandon All Hope, Ye Who Enter Here... The Mine Field The Fuckers The TK Day Care Center For the Feeble Minded

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FUCK FUKC UFKC FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKK FKUC FUCKC FUK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FCUK CaptainWacky The Mine Field 12 03-18-2006 12:24 PM
EI Watchdog nominations DarthSikle The Godforsaken Hell Holes 6 02-18-2006 11:40 PM
This weeks nominations are quite complicated whisky The Mine Field 3 07-13-2005 07:30 PM
Nominations for TK fag hag! Henoch Speak Freely 11 06-03-2004 07:48 PM
EFCL-In-Exile nominations missmanners Emergency and Temporary Forum Archives 22 09-26-2002 08:39 AM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:52 PM.

Contact Us - Troll Kingdom - Archive - Top

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
[page compression: 65.93 k/75.90 k (13.14%)]
Zodiac
View Public Profile

vBulletin Message

Cancel Changes
Quick Reply
Okay

Bold

Italic

Underline

Insert Link

Insert Image

Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size

Switch Editor Mode
Options
Quote message in reply?

Zodiac*

Linear Mode Linear Mode
Search this Thread

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may edit your posts
vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump
User Control PanelPrivate MessagesSubscriptionsWho's OnlineSearch ForumsForums Home The TOP Shelf OUCH! Questions, Suggestions, and so on... Troll Kingdom Tradition Speak Freely Speak Sanely The Tea Room The Godforsaken Hell Holes Sardy's Paranormal Playground TK Historical Society Emergency and Temporary Forum Archives EFCL Emergency Forum The Skinofevil Fan Club and Campaign Headquarters Announcements The Fort The Borderlands The Bizarre Bazaar Speak Sanely Politics, Atrocities, and General Conspiracy Bullshit TK Media Center TK Writer's Workshop FIFA World Cup 2006 The Digital Abyss The Eddie "Latino Heat" Guerrero Memorial Wrestling Forum Abandon All Hope, Ye Who Enter Here... The Mine Field The Fuckers The TK Day Care Center For the Feeble Minded

Similar Threads
FUCK FUKC UFKC FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKK FKUC FUCKC FUK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FCUK CaptainWacky The Mine Field 12 03-18-2006 12:24 PM
EI Watchdog nominations DarthSikle The Godforsaken Hell Holes 6 02-18-2006 11:40 PM
This weeks nominations are quite complicated whisky The Mine Field 3 07-13-2005 07:30 PM
EFCL-In-Exile nominations missmanners Emergency and Temporary Forum Archives 22 09-26-2002 08:39 AM

[page compression: 81.13 k/92.29 k (12.09%)]
Troll Kingdom
Eggs Mayonnaise

Welcome, Zodiac.

Advanced Search
Quick Links
Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Open Buddy List
User Control Panel
Edit Signature
Edit Profile
Edit Options
Miscellaneous
Private Messages
Subscribed Threads
My Profile
Who's Online
Go to Page...
S. SaDiablo
Official Fucker Tease

Fuck 'er Nominations
Shatna
SOINT PLUT!

All of them. At once.
View Public Profile
SSgt_Sniper

View Public Profile
Shatna
SOINT PLUT!

View Public Profile
Lilith
TK Harlot

Lilith
View Public Profile
Visit Lilith's homepage!
Zodiac
Not without a fight.

XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
Zodiac
View Public Profile
Zodiac
Not without a fight.

Troll Kingdom
Eggs Mayonnaise

Welcome, Zodiac.

Advanced Search
Quick Links
Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Open Buddy List
User Control Panel
Edit Signature
Edit Profile
Edit Options
Miscellaneous
Private Messages
Subscribed Threads
My Profile
Who's Online
Go to Page...
S. SaDiablo
Official Fucker Tease

Fuck 'er Nominations
Shatna
SOINT PLUT!

All of them. At once.
View Public Profile
SSgt_Sniper

View Public Profile
Shatna
SOINT PLUT!

View Public Profile
Lilith
TK Harlot

Lilith
View Public Profile
Visit Lilith's homepage!
Zodiac
Not without a fight.

XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
Zodiac
View Public Profile

vBulletin Message

Cancel Changes
Quick Reply
Okay

Bold

Italic

Underline

Insert Link

Insert Image

Wrap [quote] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size

Switch Editor Mode
Options
Quote message in reply?

Zodiac*

Linear Mode Linear Mode
Search this Thread

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may edit your posts
vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads

Zodiac
View Public Profile

vBulletin Message

Cancel Changes
Quick Reply
Okay

Bold

Italic

Underline

Insert Link

Insert Image

Decrease Size
Increase Size

Switch Editor Mode
Options
Quote message in reply?

Zodiac*

Linear Mode Linear Mode
Search this Thread

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may edit your posts
vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads

Troll Kingdom
Eggs Mayonnaise

Welcome, Zodiac.

Advanced Search
Quick Links
Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Open Buddy List
User Control Panel
Edit Signature
Edit Profile
Edit Options
Miscellaneous
Private Messages
Subscribed Threads
My Profile
Who's Online
Go to Page...
S. SaDiablo
Official Fucker Tease

Fuck 'er Nominations
Shatna
SOINT PLUT!

All of them. At once.
View Public Profile
SSgt_Sniper

View Public Profile
Shatna
SOINT PLUT!

View Public Profile
Lilith
TK Harlot

Lilith
View Public Profile
Visit Lilith's homepage!
Zodiac
Not without a fight.

XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
Zodiac
View Public Profile
Zodiac
Not without a fight.

Troll Kingdom
Eggs Mayonnaise

Welcome, Zodiac.

Advanced Search
Quick Links
Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Open Buddy List
User Control Panel
Edit Signature
Edit Profile
Edit Options
Miscellaneous
Private Messages
Subscribed Threads
My Profile
Who's Online
Go to Page...
S. SaDiablo
Official Fucker Tease

Fuck 'er Nominations
Shatna
SOINT PLUT!

All of them. At once.
View Public Profile
SSgt_Sniper

View Public Profile
Shatna
SOINT PLUT!

View Public Profile
Lilith
TK Harlot

Lilith
View Public Profile
Visit Lilith's homepage!
Zodiac
Not without a fight.

XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
Zodiac
View Public Profile

vBulletin Message

Cancel Changes
Quick Reply
Okay

Bold

Italic

Underline

Insert Link

Insert Image

Decrease Size
Increase Size

Switch Editor Mode
Options
Quote message in reply?

Zodiac*

Linear Mode Linear Mode
Search this Thread

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may edit your posts
vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads

Zodiac
View Public Profile

vBulletin Message

Cancel Changes
Quick Reply
Okay

Bold

Italic

Underline

Insert Link

Insert Image

Decrease Size
Increase Size

Switch Editor Mode
Options
Quote message in reply?

Zodiac*

Linear Mode Linear Mode
Search this Thread

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may edit your posts
vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads

Troll Kingdom
Eggs Mayonnaise

Welcome, Zodiac.

Advanced Search
Quick Links
Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Open Buddy List
User Control Panel
Edit Signature
Edit Profile
Edit Options
Miscellaneous
Private Messages
Subscribed Threads
My Profile
Who's Online
Go to Page...
S. SaDiablo
Official Fucker Tease

Fuck 'er Nominations
Shatna
SOINT PLUT!

All of them. At once.
View Public Profile
SSgt_Sniper

View Public Profile
Shatna
SOINT PLUT!

View Public Profile
Lilith
TK Harlot

Lilith
View Public Profile
Visit Lilith's homepage!
Zodiac
Not without a fight.

XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
Zodiac
View Public Profile
Zodiac
Not without a fight.

Troll Kingdom
Eggs Mayonnaise

Welcome, Zodiac.

Advanced Search
Quick Links
Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Open Buddy List
User Control Panel
Edit Signature
Edit Profile
Edit Options
Miscellaneous
Private Messages
Subscribed Threads
My Profile
Who's Online
Go to Page...
S. SaDiablo
Official Fucker Tease

Fuck 'er Nominations
Shatna
SOINT PLUT!

All of them. At once.
View Public Profile
SSgt_Sniper

View Public Profile
Shatna
SOINT PLUT!

View Public Profile
Lilith
TK Harlot

Lilith
View Public Profile
Visit Lilith's homepage!
Zodiac
Not without a fight.

XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
XO
Zodiac
View Public Profile

vBulletin Message

Cancel Changes
Quick Reply
Okay

Bold

Italic

Underline

Insert Link

Insert Image

Decrease Size
Increase Size

Switch Editor Mode
Options
Quote message in reply?

Zodiac*

Linear Mode Linear Mode
Search this Thread

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may edit your posts
vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads

Zodiac
View Public Profile

vBulletin Message

Cancel Changes
Quick Reply
Okay

Bold

Italic