Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thug laughs when U.S. soldiers get shot

Thug Angel said:
You're lowlife scum. Thug's mother isn't up for discussion. Say what you will about his family. Your predictable insults meaning nada to this G. Thug's not responding to your disrespect from now on

ROTFLMAO!

Aww. Looks like little Thuggy bit off more than he can chew. Don't go away mad tough guy, just go away.

Mangedlamarde said:
You're the first I see who call himself Qebecois on an english forum. You are not Quebecer and probably not english. Both your french and english suck.

You are liar. Quebecois never call self Qubecer. Only les anglais call Quebecois Quebecer. Why you make liar to dumb anglais here? You are not Quebecois just liar man. Here proof for other people see show you are liar.

Un projet
P L A T E - F O R M E J E U N E S S E
D U B L O C Q U É B É C O I S
Qu’il soit question de démocratie, de citoyenneté,
de mondialisation, de développement
durable, d’éducation, de famille ou de travail,
les jeunes du Québec veulent et doivent
participer à la définition de ce que sera la
société de demain. Cette plate-forme électorale
veut contribuer à positionner clairement le Bloc
Québécois en regard des problématiques qui
sont au coeur des préoccupations de la jeunesse
québécoise.

Never ever Quebecois called Quebecer. Not in entire history. Only anglais call Quebecois as Quebecer. Why you like to lie? Not good for la belle province. You go to bed think about why you like lie in anglais forum. If you like les anglais then move to Ontario get out of Quebec. Paladin must night night now. Mangedlamarde not Quebecois at all just pretend. Now Paladin go to bed think Mangedlamarde like to lie insult real Quebecois.

Sarek said:
ROTFLMAO!

Aww. Looks like little Thuggy bit off more than he can chew. Don't go away mad tough guy, just go away.
Not Thuggie. He's tired. Time for bed. He'll continue tomorrow, but he's not addressing your insults to the dead. You have no respect

Paladin said:
You are liar. Quebecois never call self Qubecer. Only les anglais call Quebecois Quebecer. Why you make liar to dumb anglais here? You are not Quebecois just liar man. Here proof for other people see show you are liar.

Un projet
québécoise.

Never ever Quebecois called Quebecer. Not in entire history. Only anglais call Quebecois as Quebecer. Why you like to lie? Not good for la belle province.

First of all, this document is in french. If it was in english, it would be Quebecer. Second, you fail hard since your title is Quebecer Extraordinaire.

U.S. soilders are killed bcause America's tollerance for the fags. Why do you think a hurricane is heading for Florida again, that place is full of homosexuals. I hope great damage is done.

Thug Angel said:
Not Thuggie. He's tired. Time for bed. He'll continue tomorrow, but he's not addressing your insults to the dead. You have no respect

Say hi to mommy if you happen to see her in your dreams. ;)

You may also wanna ask her where she stashed that last welfare check. You may still be able to cash it if you can forge her name.

Later gangsta!

Reverend Phelps said:
U.S. soilders are killed bcause America's tollerance for the fags. Why do you think a hurricane is heading for Florida again, that place is full of homosexuals. I hope great damage is done.

Shut the fuck up you retarded idiot. One retarded moron per topic and Thuggy's got his name stamped all over this one. Go find your own.

Reverend Phelps said:
U.S. soilders are killed because of America's tol[STRIKE]l[/STRIKE]erance for the fags. Why do you think a hurricane is heading for Florida again, that place is full of homosexuals? I hope great damage is done.
There you go.

Mangedlamarde said:
First of all, this document is in french. If it was in english, it would be Quebecer. Second, you fail hard since your title is Quebecer Extraordinaire.

By reading some of your posts, I doubt you're a real Quebecer... and française is feminine...

You are talk to fellow Quebecois but you call him Quebecer. Les Quebecois never do this ever. Not even in anglais forum. This proof you liar not Quebecois. You anglais living in Montreal but Paladin not believe that either. You make custom to lie.

Yes, I am français. Quebecer, actually. You are not.

Paladin see prove you are liar. Again you call fellow Quebecois as Quebecer. Never ever do Quebecois call other that word. Only anglais use that to address French Canadian of Quebec. You like liar a lot. You full shit hope to die.

You like make lies? Quebecois never call self Quebecer. Why make lie? You under another name in trollkingdom.com? Where from in Montreal? Quebecois never say they francais. Dont need to. Why not you answer question?

Mangemerde say Paladin not Quebecer to fellow Quebecer. Paladin show here fellow Quebecois call other Quebecois as Quebecer. In entire history never happen. Paladin not care if this anglais forum but never happen no matter is where. If Mangemerde is Quebecois he know never call fellow Quebecois as Quebecer. Not correct then Mangemerde is anglais who speak francais. Mangemerde is liar too.

No. And I call myself Quebecer cause it's an english forum.

That answer question stupide? You think all here know what is Quebecois? Look at this post above where Paladin say only anglais call Quebecois as Quebecer. This why Paladin use in title. Mangemerde is liar also stupide. Mangemerde is not Quebecois. Since he call himself Quebecer when speak to Quebecois this proof because one Quebecois never call other Quebecois as Quebecer when address. Never happened in entire history of Quebec. Mangemerde like lie he hope stupide anglais belief because he know they not know facts Quebecois. If Paladin titel Quebecois Extraordinaire dumb anglais here not understand what mean. It okay for you to call self Quebecer as describe to English if really are Quebecois because anglais sont stupide. But when Quebecois speak or type to Quebecois word Quebecer never ever ever ever used. You are very much liar no one belief.

Sarek said:
I'll leave daddy alone for a while.

About time someone does. They're still passing that corpse around the block making up for unpaid "favors" even now.

Thug Angel said:
What a cowardly post. Thug's mom died of cancer before she reached 40. If you want to take pleasure in making cracks or insults about that, then have at it. Your bringing bad karma on yourself, not a Thug

It's too bad the cancer is still here infecting the forum instead of rotting in the box with Mommy. Probably dying was the only way she had of getting a Thug off her fucking nipple.

I am Quebecer. I live in Montreal. I don't give a shit about you thinking I'm lying. You are obviously not Quebecer and you only give us a bad name.

Mangedlamarde said:
I am Quebecer. I live in Montreal. I don't give a shit about you thinking I'm lying. You are obviously not Quebecer and you only give us a bad name.

Paladin not think you lie. Paladin know you lie. Difference. You still call Paladin Quebecer again prove you lie. True Quebecois never call each other Quebecer. I say over and over and over again. You keep proving you are liar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin

Un projet
québécoise.

Never ever Quebecois called Quebecer. Not in entire history. Only anglais call Quebecois as Quebecer. Why you like to lie? Not good for la belle province.

See post? You say document is francais. Is my point. If francais then called Quebecois. If anglais called Quebecer by anglais. Document is francais document for Quebecois. This why called
québécoise
and not Quebecer. You are Quebecois talk to fellow Quebecois but call Paladin Quebecer. You liar. You probably student in Ontario excel in French class. Paladin knows this truth. You not live in Montreal Paladin knows for truth. Not even live in Quebec at all. You insult Quebecois should leave trollkingdom.com immediatement! This why Quebec want seperate from rest of Canada. People liar fucks like you want make Quebecois look like bad persons. Je n'y crois pas a ces conneries. Sais-tu combien de temps ta mere prend pour chier? Neuf mois! C'est quand que tu t'es fait encule la premiere fois? Ne me fais pas avaler ca! Tu es un pouffiasse. Suce moi et fais moi jouir. I go now. Sleep.

Paladin said:
Paladin not think you lie. Paladin know you lie. Difference. You still call Paladin Quebecer again prove you lie. True Quebecois never call each other Quebecer. I say over and over and over again. You keep proving you are liar.

See post? You say document is francais. Is my point. If francais then called Quebecois. If anglais called Quebecer by anglais. Document is francais document for Quebecois. This why called and not Quebecer. You are Quebecois talk to fellow Quebecois but call Paladin Quebecer. You liar. You probably student in Ontario excel in French class. Paladin knows this truth. You not live in Montreal Paladin knows for truth. Not even live in Quebec at all. You insult Quebecois should leave trollkingdom.com immediatement! This why Quebec want seperate from rest of Canada. People liar fucks like you want make Quebecois look like bad persons. Je n'y crois pas a ces conneries. Sais-tu combien de temps ta mere prend pour chier? Neuf mois! C'est quand que tu t'es fait encule la premiere fois? Ne me fais pas avaler ca! Tu es un pouffiasse. Suce moi et fais moi jouir. I go now. Sleep.

No I won't suck you, I'm not gay. This isn't quebecer, but french with some misspelling. Also, I only call Québécois when I talk or write in french. If I talk or write in english, I call them Quebecer. An you're the one who make the Quebecer look bad by wandering on TrollKingdom saying to everyone with a mix of bad french and bad english that Americans suck and that Quebecers are the greatest and such things that are totally false.

Mangedlamarde said:

How the weather up there? I hear its nice this time of year ;)