Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thug laughs when U.S. soldiers get shot

Zodiac said:
You have to be pretty pathetic to be a French-wannabe.

Paladin est francaise. Quebecois not France. Quebecoise is citizens Canadian live in province Quebec. Paladin not say live in France.

Thug Angel said:
You trying to piss off a Thug but it won't work. You don't know him or his old man or how he rolled. So fuck you. Your baiting tactics at insulting the dead won't work. You have no respect for a man or the game. Easy to do over a computer though.

Calm down Thuggy. I'm only trying to show you the truth. I'll leave daddy alone for a while.

Lets revisit mommy for a bit shall we? She died when you were 6 you said? How? Did she drown during a tapping of the Black man Bukkake Banquet? Or was she rolled into a ditch and left for dead by a thug brother for food stamps and a welfare check?

Zodiac said:
History proves ya wrong.

If French is pussy how today USA is free country from evil Anglais? You do by yourself or France help? Paladin tell you think about le guerre l'independance how USA defeat les anglais.

Paladin said:
Paladin est francaise. Quebecois not France. Quebecoise is citizens Canadian live in province Quebec. Paladin not say live in France.

By reading some of your posts, I doubt you're a real Quebecer... and française is feminine...

Sarek said:
Calm down Thuggy. I'm only trying to show you the truth. I'll leave daddy alone for awhile.

Lets revisit mommy for a bit shall we? She died when you wrere 6 you said? How? Did she drown during a tapeing of the Black man Bukkake Banquet? Or was she rolled into a ditch and left for dead by a thug brother for food stamps and a welfare check?
What a cowardly post. Thug's mom died of cancer before she reached 40. If you want to take pleasure in making cracks or insults about that, then have at it. Your bringing bad karma on yourself, not a Thug

Thug Angel said:
What a cowardly post. Thug's mom died of cancer before she reached 40. If you want to take pleasure in making cracks or insults about that, then have at it. Your bringing bad karma on yourself, not a Thug

Cancer? Is that how she referred to AIDS back then? To spare your feelings? You know, not let junior know she got the cancer from sharing needles with other AIDS infected street whores that daddy brought home? Gotta make that thug money somehow. Sell the bitch to get me a buck. Isn’t that how a thug does business?

Mangedlamarde said:
By reading some of your posts, I doubt you're a real Quebecer... and française is feminine...

Quebecer? Oui francaise is feminine. Paladin make typo too many post. Should be francais. Etes-vous baiser heureux maintenant? How you make accent cedille? Paladin try not work stupide computer.

Mangedlamarde said:
Yes, I am français. Quebecer, actually. You are not.

You like make lies? Quebecois never call self Quebecer. Why make lie? You under another name in trollkingdom.com? Where from in Montreal? Quebecois never say they francais. Dont need to. Why not you answer question?

Mangedlamarde said:
No. And I call myself Quebecer cause it's an english forum.

You are liar. Quebecois never call self Quebecer under any circumstance. You terrible lie. Quebecois dont care if forum anglais we too proud tell les anglais to fuck off. You not proud you lie are not Quebecois.

Paladin said:
You are liar. Quebecois never call self Quebecer under any circumstance. You terrible lie. Quebecois dont care if forum anglais we too proud tell les anglais to fuck off. You not proud you lie are not Quebecois.

You're the first I see who call himself Qebecois on an english forum. You are not Quebecer and probably not english. Both your french and english suck.

Sarek said:
Cancer? Is that how she referred to AIDS back then? To spare your feelings? You know, not let junior know she got the cancer from sharing needles with other AIDS infected street whores that daddy brought home? Gotta make that thug money somehow. Sell the bitch to get me a buck. Isn’t that how a thug does business?
You're lowlife scum. Thug's mother isn't up for discussion. Say what you will about his family. Your predictable insults meaning nada to this G. Thug's not responding to your disrespect from now on