TK..After 20 years, I'm officially requesting a divorce from jack.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I am tired Jack. I give up Venooker. I feel like I need to get a divorce and end this so called online marriage. The way you spam fuck my threads when you have a disagreement is another indication that we must end this now. Ideally, you must want our conflict to be resolved so you can finally RIP (rest in peace). As far as I'm cocerned you deserve to RIP (rest in peace), you are old and pathetic. Signs that Venooker and Wilson needs a divorce: (1.) I'm seeking needs from his SOCKS (2.) The staff and former members don't support our relationship. (3.) My fun is gone. (4.) Everything I do gets under his skin. (5.)jack does not feel obligated to let me take over his Kingdom. It's truly possible to take a turn toward getting back the love you once shared with another person. The short answer to the question of whether we can stop ourselves from falling out of love is yes. Staying in love is possible, but like most good things in life, it usually takes some effort. Your excessive jealousy of me is clearly visible or understood by every member who has posted at Troll Kingdom since I was reinstated.

And Another Thing: VAP

In a nuts shell...I think we really need to break up and call our fued a draw. Its best for you, I and Troll Kingdom. Do you except my offer, Venooker?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
This is the last time I'll say this to you. You want "peace", act like it.

Any more passive aggressive bullshit will be pushed back deeply up your ass. Tenfold.

I have what I want from this place.

Doesn't include you, as you'll grow to learn.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
By

^^Do you Venooker-Wilson except our divorce?^^

I Want A Divorce Dissolution GIF - I Want A Divorce Dissolution Annulment GIFs

You're a fucking psycho, you know that?

Seriously, A Jew calling the kettle back?...You do know the white man considers y'all light-skinned cupcakeers.

[size=5 Just stay in your lane, don't fuck with me or my stuff like you said you were going to and we'll be just fine.[/size]

I'm trying to stop FUCKING you. You're old (80), You're a dried up prune. I mean I won't you out of my life before you RIP. You will be done trolling TK, 2 years top. Trust me old man, unless you divorce by then, I'll spit, shit and stomp on your internet grave...In other words, you better not be sleeping with the worms before you except my divorce. :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Any more passive aggressive bullshit will be pushed back deeply up your ass. Tenfold.

Are You Breaking Up With Me Elizabeth Holmes GIF - Are You Breaking Up With Me Elizabeth Holmes Amanda Seyfried GIFs

jack

By

Seriously, A Jew calling the kettle back?...You do know the white man considers y'all light-skinned cupcakeers.

I'm trying to stop FUCKING you. You're old (80), You're a dried up prune. I mean I won't you out of my life before you RIP. You will be done trolling TK, 2 years top. Trust me old man, unless you divorce by then, I'll spit, shit and stomp on your internet grave...In other words, you better not be sleeping with the worms before you except my divorce.
:bigass:

Too long, didn't read :bigass:

Try using less words next time.

jack

LOL got the retard to bump this thread just so I could grind my heel in the back of his neck for a few minutes.

Thanks, loser ;)

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

^^Are you done with me yet?...2 reponses since you made posted that^^ Venooker, you do know Troll Kingdom has a IGNORE function. You used it before on me about 30 times over our 20 year long career.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Anti-New Age Posting Brigade!
Heroes of "Speak Freely"! Trolling Power!

They're Troll Kingdom's fiercest fighting team!
The Heroes of Speak Freely - their rep bars are green!
When the stupid Blackfoot attacks!
These trollin' boys don't cut him no slack!

SkinofEvil taught them to be Trollin' Fiends!
Jack leads, Charlemagne does machines!
The Question is cool but rude!
Loktar is a party dude!

Heroes of "Speak Freely"! Trolling Power!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
jack!.. If you promise to give me, MY divorce, I'll remove my signature which reads...

Ding!;2041620 said:
blackfoot trolled VAP's Kingdom board and caused Steve B to leave which led to the board being shut down.

vap's never forgiven him

The Question

Eternal
The only time he writes anything himself, instead of copying and pasting it from somebody more literate than he is (for example, a chunk of driftwood) he fucks it up. Sub-80 IQ havin' mothafucka.

:sarek:

jack

jack!.. If you promise to give me, MY divorce, I'll remove my signature which reads...

Since I have had signatures turned off for years who cares? Just you. I love that you think you troll me every day when in reality that's my foot on the back of your neck.

Not sure what you mean by "my divorce" The only thing I "want" is for you to stop posting at TK. Or at the very least stay in your fucking lane.

As I said, all spam/trolling will simply be pushed back at you in SPADES :) (see what I did there?)

Up all night again? What were you looking for?