TK..After 20 years, I'm officially requesting a divorce from jack.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Dear Venooker... after 20 entertaining years, its a must we divide...I never meant to cause you any sorrow. I never meant to cause you any pain. I only wanted one time to see you laughing. I only want to see you laughing...Venooker, you know, I know, times are changing. It's time we (Venooker-Wilson) reach out for something new...If y'all squares (Loktar, Charlemagne, The Question, Eggs Mayonnaise, MODMAN know what I'm saying about up here, come on, raise your hand and HOLLA BLACK

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Paz Peace GIF - Paz Peace Dove GIFs

Hey jack! Let's do the damn thang man...Lets finally put a fork In our a mutual enmity or quarrel that is often prolonged or inveterate. CeeJay vs. Jack has become one of the most volatile feuds that's currently rocking the Troll Kingdom. community....U.N.I.T.Y.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Jaxandjake Smell GIF - Jaxandjake Smell Bullshit GIFs

I'm not jack, and fuck off.

I guess you're giving the jack account a break, but that's another story...Your services are not required at this time, dookie stain. Stick to spamming TAoD, MY threads in Speak Freely and TK's Media Center...I'll keep you posting here for the rest of the day.

Synaesthesia

You mean the way I had you posting all day yesterday :bigass: 320 posts and you still have to clean up your mess in AoD

You think switching accounts means anything. CeeJay, Blackfoot....same poster. By the way, you know I got this account on a lunch bet with two of your friends when you didn't show up to settle with them?

Like I said, go fuck yourself.

ASSHOLE :bigass:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Hey jack! Let's do the damn thang man...Lets finally put a fork In our a mutual enmity or quarrel that is often prolonged or inveterate. CeeJay vs. Jack has become one of the most volatile feuds that's currently rocking the Troll Kingdom. community....U.N.I.T.Y.

This is like The Circle Jerk Game, Wilson. You're the "pivot man"

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I'm not jack, and fuck off.

And Another Thang, I'm not jack aka: synaesthesia
If you think spamming My threads is going to stop ME, then you don't know ME very well, stupid. Either login with the jack account, or shut tha fuck up, Fuckely.

jack

I'm right here. What's your problem, fuckley?

Synaesthesia

And Another Thang, I'm not jack aka: synaesthesia
If you think spamming My threads is going to stop ME, then you don't know ME very well, stupid. Either login with the jack account, or shut tha fuck up, Fuckely.

:bigass: If you think large font is going to stop ME, then you don't know me very well, stupid :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

C'mon jack, I'm calling you out, not synaesthesia...Man up!

jack

You're not a man. You're a Faggot Bottom. You told Jackson (who I got banned btw) his cum tasted like cotton candy.

Fucking faggot pig. You "man up" pussy boy.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Me

You're not a man. You're a Faggot Bottom. You told Jackson (who I got banned btw) his cum tasted like cotton candy.

Fucking faggot pig. You "man up" pussy boy.

I'm desperately trying to give you a break jack. I'll have you posting here all day using 3,4,5 accounts. I heard a certain member had you spam fucking your Badland pick of the day (Parte duesh bag thread...I mean, our divorce well help you and I...You're coming back at ME with these homosexual barbs are not only stupid, childish, and most of all...Wildly unreasonable, illogical and inappropriate...Grow up already...Deal? or No Deal?

jack

I heard a certain member had you spam fucking your Badland pick of the day

Why are you lying? You spammed that thread when you melted down yesterday after TQ accidentally posted something that was meant for an SF thread in your shitty spam forum.. Talk about triggered. Syn had you here for almost 11 hours and 280 posts. CeeJay, Blackfoot. Same account. I understand a certain member spammed that entire shit forum with copies of those posts all day yesterday. LOL

Why do you think you're fooling anyone?

:bigass: Anyway What's your "deal"?

jack

Thought so

tumble-weed.gif