Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TK allows full-frontal nudity

I'm an admin, not psychic. And if you think TK admins take anyone's word on things they didn't witness themselves without checking it out, it's obvious you'd make a worse admin than I'll ever be...

Someone else made the call to move it here. I won't override it until we have a meeting on the matter, with bagels. Please be patient, and thanks for using TK!

The TK Staff

Yes, we live for our image as the cool people. That's why we work here. To be seen as cool. ANd nothing will get in the way of our coolness!

Guess that must be your view of it, otherwise why would you be so bitter about being dropped from the clique?

*pats head* These cookies were made especially for you, dear...

;)
em

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Guess that must be your view of it, otherwise why would you be so bitter about being dropped from the clique?
I was never 'in' the clique. More than once I expressed a desire not to join it. Please, even you can do better than this.

I give back what I'm given. Your pathetic sarcasm merits whatever I feel like giving back.

But thanks for all the feedback, we appreciate your involvement in the TK experience!

Suck the TK Staff

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
I give back what I'm given.
Elaborate.
Your pathetic sarcasm merits whatever I feel like giving back.
Utter tripe. I have been, for a while now, been posting valid issues to be discussed. If anything, you're the one who's been sArCAstIc.
But thanks for all the feedback, we appreciate your involvement in the TK experience!

Suck the TK Staff
Blow me.

Ultros said:
Of course they moved it. With that much egg on their faces, what else could they do?

Hey shit for brains, if you ever learn to read for comprehension it will be a miracle.

Read this... and comprehend...

missmanners said:
Pardon me dear, but I'm otherwise occupied with the most delightful young man..... I most certainly will NOT take the time to fool with those silly tags.

;)
mm

She states quite plainly and categorically that she will NOT take the time to fool with those silly tags. And guess what, the thread mysteriously ends up in DC where she *imagine it* didn't have to fool with the silly tags.

Learn to read.

Learn to comprehend things around here and maybe, maybe one day you won't have egg all over YOUR face from all your incessant crybaby whining.

As to mm, *shakes head* I so wish I cold learn how to confess to something and still have everyone think it is someone else.. You've no idea how much I envy that little talent.

I bow to the best of the best... missmanners!!! ;)

But fuck moving my thread back into SF, and removing the tags. Write up another storm!

LOL, I bet I could get you to delete the entire board, so long as there remained a post of yours expressing how howwible I am.

Caitriona said:
She states quite plainly and categorically that she will NOT take the time to fool with those silly tags.
Newsflash, dingbat: Simply because one admin is too lazy to correct this grevious mishandling is no reason to not carry it out, just like not DCing an image spammer simply because you can't be bothered to go to the admin console.

Ultros said:
But fuck moving my thread back into SF, and removing the tags. Write up another storm!

LOL, I bet I could get you to delete the entire board, so long as there remained a post of yours expressing how howwible I am.

Nah, I wouldn't delete the board. Why would I? I now have all of TK to chase you around, while I espouse on all your crybaby virtues.

You're a ready made toy to poke. Why limit my fun to one thread, when I can have 500,000. ;)

BTW, Messenger, the minute, hour and day you learn to take it the same way you dish it out, I might leave you alone. Until then, welcome to TK asshole!

Cuckoo!!

dancingcuckoo7rt.gif

Cait, please go back under your rock until another half-assed, rehashed argument appears which you can quote and agree with.