Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TK allows full-frontal nudity

Cuckoo!!

dancingcuckoo7rt.gif

Caitriona said:
Hey shit for brains, if you ever learn to read for comprehension it will be a miracle.

Read this... and comprehend...

She states quite plainly and categorically that she will NOT take the time to fool with those silly tags. And guess what, the thread mysteriously ends up in DC where she *imagine it* didn't have to fool with the silly tags.

Learn to read.

Learn to comprehend things around here and maybe, maybe one day you won't have egg all over YOUR face from all your incessant crybaby whining.

As to mm, *shakes head* I so wish I cold learn how to confess to something and still have everyone think it is someone else.. You've no idea how much I envy that little talent.

I bow to the best of the best... missmanners!!! ;)
finger.gif

Paladin said:
So now you are denying it is your picture? Let me get this straight. You randomly scoured the internet for some pictures where you found this one and decided to host it, fooling RAFFLES into believing it was yours? Who goes to that much effort to perpetrate a troll? Why the anger you have displayed whenever it was posted? Why the whining about demanding it be removed? Why would you give a damn? I have seen far worse posted and you said not a word. What is so important that you require this picture to be removed? I noticed you had the ADMINS remove a few of them last night. Why? What exactly is it you are afraid of? You don't want people to discover that loser i YOU? I would not want that either. As for editing the image, I never did it. That was kudos to EDNA of TROLLVALHALLA dipshit. I have told you that 4 times yet you continue to think it was me. I don't waste my time on LOSERS like yourself who never see fit to leave a fucking computer for more than 30 seconds. GET OUTSIDE BITCH!! Fuck!!

YOU HAVE WASTED YOUR LIFE ENERGY ON A HAOX.​

Oh I was hoping bad dog would continue posting that pic. Although he wouldn't be DCed, he would accumulate enough warnings to get his Quick Reply privelages revorked.