Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TK: Quite sad

Mentalist said:
Their seems to be no actual threat from anyone on this board in open debate.
Nope. Just more feigning indifference at being a twat from the people on the list.

Blindgroping said:
Well, he didn't even capitalize MY name, therefore I must be in a special level of his Purgatory.
bastard!

He's come to save the freaks! To make us over into good little TKers ;)

I love you Mess! :D

Although not enough to actually take you seriously!

Mwah!

Please take this tissue, I don't want your tears to stain your shirt. :)

I thought I made valid contributions here; I brought the TW invasion and no doubt contributed to their demise, but now it's mediocity run amok. I'm thinking about retiring from here altogether. There's only so much one can do to prove their worth, but this is becoming pearls before swine.

RWC said:
I thought I made valid contributions here; I brought the TW invasion and no doubt contributed to their demise, but now it's mediocity run amok. I'm thinking about retiring from here altogether. There's only so much one can do to prove their worth, but this is becoming pearls before swine.
I'm sorry to hear this.

It looks as though if TK has polarized between trolling and just 'free speech' yet again. Except this time, the 'free speech' is nothing more than 'Oh, I have that color purse as well! Awesome boots!'

Sarek said:
That's it! You're off my fucking christmas list! :mad:
You aren't included in the list for the obvious reason. At least you are tasteful and tactful in your banter, and are an excellent troll when need be.

Messenger said:
You aren't included in the list for the obvious reason. At least you are tasteful and tactful in your banter, and are an excellent troll when need be.

Ok. But you're still not back on my christmas list. Mainly because I don't really have one. The wife handles the christmas card thing.

Messenger, why are you even bothering to read those vanity threads? I want to support your declaration, but it would be hypocritical of me. I'm not investing as much into this board as I would prefer, and that is my own fault.

I'm torn between spamming this thread a la Messenger or being happy I'm not on the list

Fuck it I can do both!