Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TK: Quite sad

Valid concerns.

Gonad said:
Messenger, why are you even bothering to read those vanity threads?
I don't. But the majority of the culprits here have begun to force their way into threads were they either A. Do nothing but berate whoever has a concern or B. Talk out of their ass with no knowledge of the situation. You would never strut about as though if you were a long-time member in your first month here, would you?

Look at the manner in which they handle this. They have no real defense.

I want to support your declaration, but it would be hypocritical of me.
You're personal threads are tasteful. They have more content than what we've seen here, and they are not imposing. They are few and far between, and it would not be hypoctritical of you at all to agree with anything Mentalist and I have been postulating.

Sarek said:
I'm actually Lutheran.

Are you ever right about anything dick?

well, I was right when I procliamed that TK would go to the dogs soon after I left...

:roll:

Messenger, why wouldn't people on your list be indifferent? I mean, what does your dopey list signify to me? That some dumb, unhappy kid thinks I'm a twat? So what?

Shatna said:
Messenger, why wouldn't people on your list be indifferent? I mean, what does your dopey list signify to me? That some dumb, unhappy kid thinks I'm a twat? So what?
You make it sound as though if I'm some malcontent, Shatna, fussing over nothing.

VKD said:
well, I was right when I procliamed that TK would go to the dogs soon after I left...

:roll:

No, that was actually an improvement. We were just kind of hopeing the rest of the retarded noobs would follow you.

But, it looks like they decided to set up camp for awhile. Guess they'll be happy their king is back. :bigass:

Yeah, these young upstarts seem to have an awfully strong sense of self-entitlement, don't they? mumblemumblegeezercrotchetybutwe'regettingtheirsocialsecurityandthey'llneverseeitthebastardshahahahaheroiyroihneriut

It is pretty annoying, but then again unless you're a dual you aren't exactly an old-timer here, either. What do you know about TK, what experiences here give you the ability to be taken more seriously when you examine "what TK is about"?

Let the current state of TK be a warning to the dedicated members: Don't tempt an invasion unless you think the ones that stay will have something to offer.

Did anyone expect members from a stripper board to bring anything to TK other than shoes, purses, and the occasional pic?

bladev1 and keekeen and some others might be excepted from my generalizing stripperweb comments, I haven't been around much lately since a few days after the invasion.

Gonad said:
Let the current state of TK be a warning to the dedicated members: Don't tempt an invasion unless you think the ones that stay will have something to offer.
An excellent point. But in this case, the other 1/2 of the blame rests on the shoulders have TKers.
Did anyone expect members from a stripper board to bring anything to TK other than shoes, purses, and the occasional pic?
Some have. I think Blade and Keekeen are good additions, myself.

Messenger said:
You make it sound as though if I'm some malcontent, Shatna, fussing over nothing.

That's a start, but it's not completely inaccurate.

I think you're an occasionally bright and literate poster but you seem crippled by some lunatic, obsessive need to control this board and the members on it. You lack a sense of humor, especially about yourself. You dish it out all day and night, but you can't take it very well. You complain and you demand and you rage using time that could be better spent showing your talents or making some sort of contribution that actually influences the board's direction in an organic and satisfying manner. That doesn't make me fear you, or worry about making your dopey lists, but rather feel awfully sorry for you.

That more clear now?

Shatna said:
That's a start, but it's not completely inaccurate.
I'd say completely.

I think you're an occasionally bright and literate poster but you seem crippled by some lunatic, obsessive need to control this board and the members on it.
Control? What are you referring to?
You lack a sense of humor, especially about yourself. You dish it out all day and night, but you can't take it very well.
Sure I can, when it's tasteful. Have you seen me and Sarek antagonize each other as we have in the past?
You complain and you demand and you rage using time that could be better spent showing your talents or making some sort of contribution that actually influences the board's direction in an organic and satisfying manner.
Translation: You do not suck up enough.
That doesn't make me fear you, or worry about making your dopey lists, but rather feel awfully sorry for you.
If you think this is rage, you are sorely mistaken.
That more clear now?
Crystal.

Messenger said:
Except this time, the 'free speech' is nothing more than 'Oh, I have that color purse as well! Awesome boots!'
bwahahahahahahahah. fuckin funny. qotw material.

Messe, it's awfully nice of you to take the time to misread nearly everything I posted, but again what should my reaction be to your list, if not indifference?

I thought I’d just break up the tension with a bit of “topless cheerleader on trampoline†action.

114vo.jpg

You may now continue to bicker.

Shatna said:
Messe, it's awfully nice of you to take the time to misread nearly everything I posted, but again what should my reaction be to your list, if not indifference?
Who said it was directed at yourself?

Okay, you want a "defense?" Well, here's mine even though I'm sure you'll respond with "Too long, didn't read."

What is it you want from TK exactly? A hive of trolls who do nothing but bicker, flame, swear, insult and troll one another? What's the point, honestly? If that's what you do want, you might as well petition MM to scrap every thread except for Speak Freely because none of that leaves room for intelligent conversation.

If you got rid of every member you disliked, how many would be left? 10? If that's the case, start your own board and invite those posters over. Or if you really hate TK, or at least the members, is it really worth your time? I'm not suggesting you leave, I'm just saying there's other boards that might be more to your liking...

Sure, I'll admit my posts may not contain a great level of intelligence, but my intention when I joined was to have fun and hopefully get the people around me to have fun, too. In my opinion, I have been pretty successful so far and will contine to do so. So what if I'm not a mean, hateful, bitter person? Deal with it. I can contribute as much here as any member.

Any of the people on your list are worthy contributors, in fact. Think about it. How is your "I have big plans for this thread" (forgive me if that is not the correct title, I did not look it up) any more important then my "attention whore" thread. Both are pretty pointless, IMO, but how's that different than most of the stuff in Speak Freely.

Speaking of pointless...You have people like Luci running around who fits the above description; constantly negative, flames, trolls, etc etc and yet people hate him for it. So again, I ask, what is it that you want?

The way I see it is life is pretty damn stressful and serious most of the time anyway; why does a message board have to be too? But, you k'now, I'm not saying you shouldn't do any of those things. Flame and troll to your heart's content. I'm not stopping you nor have I ever criticized anyone's behavior. Go for it. You do your thing, I'll do mine.

So the way I see it you have many options here:

1. Continue whining about it and accomplish nothing.

2. Put us on Ignore if you hate us so much. That's what it is there for.

3. Just ignore us, simple as that. Don't read our "vanity" posts.

4. Move on or create your own board, which I think would be a pity since you do strike me as an intelligent person with a lot to offer.

That's all for now. Where's that "Internet - Serious Fucking Business" picture when you need it...?