TKR Ell Oh Wheeze Ells

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
[eloisel]you suck as a human being[/QUOTE]

Why? Because I gave you some sensible advice?

If you really feel jack & company have threatened you and revealed PI then you should talk to Menty and not jack. SERIOUSLY.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What fucking PI are we trying to obfsucate the issue with now? You're just getting your ass handed to you repeatedly, and haven't a fucking clue what to do about it.

If your going to be a homosexual pregnant alcoholic, your offspring is likely to have [removed] Syndrome.

I looked it up in wiki when I first heard the term, because it was news to me, and I'm an old fart that's surprised by shit I don't know. Think "Discovery Channel"

Turns out there's quite a bit of info on [removed] Syndrome, you just have to know where to look.

Aren't you too busy to be stalked? wtf?

Last edited by a moderator:

jack

I am well aware that you and your little pals have been stalking me. You boys aren't nearly as subtle or as clever as you think.

This is at the very least your second threat. What do you and your little boyfriends plan to do other than run around spouting my real name on TK?

Me and my little pals? I'm no Nanner (that's what we call that old guy from VA you nannered about at TKR one day when you were looking for advice, remember?) :bigass:, but fuck you in the neck, bitch.

Deeply and repeatedly.

That's what I plan to do. Go do your busy life, this is all you'll get here from now on.

Count on that m'dear.

jack

And how clever am I? Clever enough to drag your fat ass through fifteen different threads while you show every pwnt response imaginable.

I got plenty more too, but you know this. Give it up. Or don't. I'm having fun.

jack

Now, shouldn't you be packing for some trip or getting ready for some event?

Don't forget the black circles for your eyes, captain Panda!!! lulz

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I am well aware that you and your little pals have been stalking me. You boys aren't nearly as subtle or as clever as you think.

This is at the very least your second threat. What do you and your little boyfriends plan to do other than run around spouting my real name on TK?

Clever yes. Subtle? Not so much.

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
I've heard of Gay Down's Syndrome - it's the syndrome where one has a pathological urge to destroy one's friendships over nothing.

jack

Since when is gay and down syndrome an insult?

All day at school I here people saying "that's so gay" ,"you're a fagat" ,(sorry) "this school is gay" ,"you are a retard" "this is so retarded" "you special like the ed kind" (learn some grammar,fools). I used to think it was the immaturity of the class as I'm in 7th grade but then the teachers started laughing whenever somebody said that. I just don't understand because if that's how it is then straight could be an insult too because they are generally the same thing right? I even got mad at one of my friends for calling something "retarded" because to me that is worse than calling something gay because the person cannot help what they are born with. Someone being gay does NOT bother me in the slightest bit because it's their life choice not mine so who am I to judge that? Also calling the Jonas Brothers(sorry again) gay needs to stop because I would still listen to them if they were gay I don't freaking care who they like.

Additional Details

Sorry that this is so long and if it's in the wrong category.
3 years ago
I meant hear in the first sentence.
3 years ago
Well the thing about being born gay you can always hide that you know pretend and be "in-the-closet" or whatever.
3 years ago

jack

Old post is old

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Loktar;1951260If you really feel jack & company have threatened you and revealed PI then you should talk to Menty and not jack. SERIOUSLY.[/QUOTE said:
Loktar, it is obvious your brain is turning to mush while you sit there in your hall outside your parents' bathroom surfing on the internet all day and all night long. What good would talking to Menty about this now do? Will it remove the real threats that Jack, Gear, and VKD represent considering their threats and behavior? No. This has moved beyond Menty.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Loktar, it is obvious your brain is turning to mush while you sit there in your hall outside your parents' bathroom surfing on the internet all day and all night long. What good would talking to Menty about this now do? Will it remove the real threats that Jack, Gear, and VKD represent considering their threats and behavior? No. This has moved beyond Menty.

LOL Show me where I threatened you or anyone...

Well?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

Well then stop sitting there in front of your computer day and night posting about your daily minutiae and whining about how much you hate jack and company and CALL THE FUCKING POLICE AND FBI, you pathetic, saggy titted, racist, cuntwhore, princess.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Well then stop sitting there in front of your computer day and night posting about your daily minutiae and whining about how much you hate jack and company and CALL THE FUCKING POLICE AND FBI, you pathetic, saggy titted, racist, cuntwhore, princess.

Imagine that poor cop-

"Yes ma'am, slow down ma'am. They said what now ma'am?"

"sigh"

jack

OH NOES!!! Not another shitty movie review?? PLEASE GOD NO You've got nothing, Wheeze :D

jack

eloisel:
Who in their right mind would click on anything you link?

I'll let this one speak for itself :bigass: