TKR Ell Oh Wheeze Ells

Donovan

beer, I want beer
That is a very interesting statement.

Nanner, nanner, nanner.

OOOH, I know this one: Name two fruits and El's hot date.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
and he calls her "Mother" :bigass:

jack

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I'd say it's more like this:

Nanner Nanner Nanner BATMAN

Nanner Nanner Nanner BATMAN

[YOUTUBE]YrwWjcgwdOM[/YOUTUBE]

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Actually, ... Did I miss anything, Wheezie? You should seek professional help if you really are starting to believe all this shit you're spinning.

Jack, your deducing skills are seriously lacking. Actually, it is more like assumption of facts not in evidence.

Mamakitty in surgery - 9/4/10
http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/tea-room/130634-mama-kitty.html

If you search for keyword "surgery" by poster "eloisel" in the Troll Kingdom Tradition forums you will see that MKs major illness had been going on since 2007.

Mamakitty engaged - 10/15/10http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/speak-freely/131180-whats-shaking.html
see post #22

I repeat - your deducing skills are seriously lacking. Or, you have serious reading comprehension skills. Maybe both.

Are those failures characteristic for Troll Kings?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Jack, your deducing skills are seriously lacking. Actually, it is more like assumption of facts not in evidence.

Mamakitty in surgery - 9/4/10
http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/tea-room/130634-mama-kitty.html

If you search for keyword "surgery" by poster "eloisel" in the Troll Kingdom Tradition forums you will see that MKs major illness had been going on since 2007.

Mamakitty engaged - 10/15/10http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/speak-freely/131180-whats-shaking.html
see post #22

I repeat - your deducing skills are seriously lacking. Or, you have serious reading comprehension skills. Maybe both.

Are those failures characteristic for Troll Kings?

If we checked, would those "surgeries" line up with the dates you were locked up in a looney bin?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
If we checked, would those "surgeries" line up with the dates you were locked up in a looney bin?

The only looney bin I've been associated with is this one here.

I'm not locked up here, just addicted which is why I have to cut myself off now and then so I can get other stuff done.

jack

I suggest you proceed with "detox" and stop "talking" about it then, bitch.

jack

Because my darling, everyone else is "on to you".

jack

any by the way, you're completely pwnt, Wheezie :bigass:

jack

"[removed]" Indeed ROFL: Must be some sort of reference to a bizarre sex position.

Yes yes you deleted it, but not before it was found.

Looks like "dat old guy" from virginia's gonna be useful after all...

Last edited by a moderator:

jack

Be seeing you in the funny papers my darling.

Quite soon I might add...won't be a made up story either :D

jack

"nanner nanner nanner" :bigass:

jack

Choose your targets a little more carefully next time, is my advice.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Be seeing you in the funny papers my darling.

Quite soon I might add...won't be a made up story either :D

I am well aware that you and your little pals have been stalking me. You boys aren't nearly as subtle or as clever as you think.

This is at the very least your second threat. What do you and your little boyfriends plan to do other than run around spouting my real name on TK?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
MENTY! JACK THREATENED TO SEE ELOISEL IN THE FUNNY PAPERS! BANHAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
This is at the very least your second threat. What do you and your little boyfriends plan to do other than run around spouting my real name on TK?

If you have solid proof TK's TOS has been breached talk to Menty not the breacher.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I am well aware that you and your little pals have been stalking me. You boys aren't nearly as subtle or as clever as you think.

Well, Google was stalking you. But they stalk everybody.

And actually, if you must know, I am at least twice as clever as Jack thinks, only a quarter as clever as Loktar thinks and I am exactly as clever as Gear thinks with a margin for error of .1%.
Gear is cleverer than almost anybody except this one guy in Des Moines, but that guy is a dick. He doesn't count. That makes Gear the second most cleverest guy in the world.
I think Loktar is cleverer than polkadot paint.

Jack is so clever they have not yet invented the word for how clever he is. They have to measure Jack's cleverness with richter scale. Jack's clever leaves few survivors.

How clever Onyx is is a mystery to us all.

We all understand that each of us is exponentially more clever than Homo Erectus by a factor of 12, and that if you divide the variables by the number of characters in one of our posts, then multiply by PI (because who doesn't like PI) then you will arrive at the exact number which is the square root of how much more clever we are than you.