Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TK's WORST Admin?

I warn that whoever tries to make it seem as though if I skewed the poll against Cait that you don't have nearly the number of duals I do.

Go for 9 at least, ya lightweight!
This is hardly scientific. Do you have a list of the other 20 admins handy?
I chose the relevant, existing admins.

Who fucking cares? Admins are free to suck my Canadian cock. They serve no purpose other than to pleasure my huge cock.

I didn't know Cait was so disliked. I cried favouritism sure, but it was mostly against me and for the opposition.

Cait, join me and we shall punish them, for I have secretly made this a public poll for my eyes only! With your approval, I shall deliver a list of the 5 which voted against you, and we shall laugh and sip wine as you smite them down with your admin powers!

SaintLucifer said:
Who fucking cares? Admins are free to suck my Canadian cock. They serve no purpose other than to pleasure my huge cock.

Oh how exciting! Now which admin has the magnifying glass and which has the tweezers? Don't forget the toothpick, you'll have to get that bad boy out from between your teeth somehow.

I voted for me. I'm only one behind Cait now. Come on people, we can do it. Don't make me change something at random!

All the admins here suck rancid nuts.

What the fuck do you have to do to get Full access. No cunt answers PM’s.

No wonder it’s just the same 12 idiots rehashing the same old lame flame attempts in this place.

SamhainP8 said:
All the admins here suck rancid nuts.

What the fuck do you have to do to get Full access. No cunt answers PM’s.

No wonder it’s just the same 12 idiots rehashing the same old lame flame attempts in this place.
There, you're in. Now it's 13 idiots.

Laker_Girl said:
Oh how exciting! Now which admin has the magnifying glass and which has the tweezers? Don't forget the toothpick, you'll have to get that bad boy out from between your teeth somehow.

This from a bitch who has never seen a cock other than her own daddy's.