Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TK's WORST Admin?

SaintLucifer said:
Does your mommy still hug me? Dear child, she does more than that. Oooh my sore cock. Damn she was good those nights. Son.
Dude, do you know what my mother looks like? :-?

SaintLucifer said:
This from a bitch who has never seen a cock other than her own daddy's.

My father doesn't have a cock. We don't live on a farm. I have seen a cock though, I used to work at a salon in horse country, cocks were all over the place.

How did mm suddenly get up to six?

bearangrylgclr7kj.gif

I voted for Sardy cuz he likes Crash Test Dummies better than The Tragically Hip.
Alas, this reveals a fatal flaw in his character, and is sure to be reflected in his judgement calls as an Admin.

p.s.
I write this more in sorrow than anger.

I voted for Sardy too, out of apathy for the poll (after checking who had the fewest votes, I voted for them).

It was interesting to see certain individuals squirm before the poll was skewed.

You reap what you sow. Who doesn't love anonymous voting?

:eggs:

Laker_Girl said:
Oh how exciting! Now which admin has the magnifying glass and which has the tweezers? Don't forget the toothpick, you'll have to get that bad boy out from between your teeth somehow.

I should start a pay site, I seem to have custom artwork ready for any occasion...

whereswaldo.jpg

:eggs: <---that's my name, don't wear it out

SaintLucifer said:
Ah, the tried-and-true defence of name-calling when one has been made to look the fool. Simple diversionary tactic. Old as Rome.

And certainly not something YOU ever engaged in, eh my little Canadian pork rind?

SaintLucifer said:
ENKIE darling! FBI parte due here. I want your cock bitch.

Oh Luci, you are such a silly boy! Since I know that you channel only Clifton Webb, (and you can't channel someone who is alive) and he was a noted homosexual of his day, are you asking for sex with a man, or sex with a dildo? Say, didn't someone say in another thread that they thought you were originally from a town called Dildo in Canada? At the time I didn't think so, but now, I'm sure they must be right. You do know that you can service yourself don't you? You don't need any help with that sort of self pleasuring.

SaintLucifer said:
ENKIE darling! FBI parte due here. I want your cock bitch.
You are so owned that it's beyond pathetic.

Stay a while. Have some cookies. You might learn a thing or two about trolling, sweety. ;)