Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TK's WORST Admin?

SaintLucifer said:
Who fucking cares? Admins are free to suck my Canadian cock. They serve no purpose other than to pleasure my huge cock.

They it Canadian Ba-cock because it's like american cock only smaller in diameter and no one ever smokes it...

Whoops. The Devil stole my Call letters...call it fate, call it luck, kick it out of bed and call it a cab. Call me crazy, but I feel something is drastically missing from my previous effort to call you names.Periodically even the best of us play "musical letters" with our posts. Fortunately you provide great outcall service, and for way cheaper than call girls downtown...Logically, I'd call that a point for the mentally challenged Lucy...good call!

After seeing himself in the actual lead (ignoring the 3 rapid Cait votes casted within 1 minute of this thread's creation), our beloved rodent employed a strategy of "please vote for me" which went above and beyond the other admins' attempt at saving face before a true audience of peers by drastically altering his signature to garner more negative votes!

An ingenious strategy of feigning indifference has been employed a whopping 3 times!!!

SaintLucifer said:
You are the one to teach me no doubt. :laugh:
You must first prove yourself before undertaking any training. Since Lord Raffle's has already chewed you up and spit you out, I'll have to lower the standards for this new pupil.

Can you show me one example of you trolling someone? jack and non-trolls do not count.

Messenger said:
You must first prove yourself before undertaking any training. Since Lord Raffle's has already chewed you up and spit you out, I'll have to lower the standards for this new pupil.

Can you show me one example of you trolling someone? jack and non-trolls do not count.

How does one 'troll' another? As for Queen Raffle I have no idea what you are talking about. The aforementioned individual is but a child. I cannot waste my time teaching children the ways of the world with my wisdom.

Out of curiousity, you seem to be following me all about this site. I have gained another fan yes? Please forgive me dear child but I do not swing that way. I play for one team only. Perhaps it is the fact I am Canadian which interests you as faggot marriage is legal here. I cannot help you there. You need only visit the Canadian embassy in Washington (it's the largest embassy in Washington, huge building you cannot miss it) and ask for permission to marry in Canada. You must seek permission to visit Toronto. Who is your man? GAGH? If so then congratulations as long as you keep your fag activities out of my view.

SaintLucifer said:
How does one 'troll' another? As for Queen Raffle I have no idea what you are talking about. The aforementioned individual is but a child. I cannot waste my time teaching children the ways of the world with my wisdom.

Out of curiousity, you seem to be following me all about this site. I have gained another fan yes? Please forgive me dear child but I do not swing that way. I play for one team only. Perhaps it is the fact I am Canadian which interests you as faggot marriage is legal here. I cannot help you there. You need only visit the Canadian embassy in Washington (it's the largest embassy in Washington, huge building you cannot miss it) and ask for permission to marry in Canada. You must seek permission to visit Toronto. Who is your man? GAGH? If so then congratulations as long as you keep your fag activities out of my view.
There is no way you are this stupid unintentionally.

Messenger said:
There is no way you are this stupid unintentionally.

Ah, the tried-and-true defence of name-calling when one has been made to look the fool. Simple diversionary tactic. Old as Rome.