To Great Fathers

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Hope you are having a wonderful Father's Day.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
How's yours?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I can't imagine you genuinely care about him or for anyone else and your sole intent is to ridicule him. You aren't worthy of that privilege. Keep your expectations low, like to your own kind.

I told you that I would temporarily friend you. That if you want to be my friend, then you need to act like it. I'm tired of your crap. So, I'm done with you too.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I know. There is a one trick pony that is worn out from all the riders repeatedly riding. Poor pony is wondering what is the big thrill about going around and around the same tiny little circuit with the very limited view. I am, however, getting on the train to take a scenic route, going to sit in the club car, have service, enjoy the view, and never look back. What those sad boys don't get, though, is I'm taking the pony too.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I know. There is a one trick pony that is worn out from all the riders repeatedly riding. Poor pony is wondering what is the big thrill about going around and around the same tiny little circuit with the very limited view. I am, however, getting on the train to take a scenic route, going to sit in the club car, have service, enjoy the view, and never look back. What those sad boys don't get, though, is I'm taking the pony too.

Keep the pony. Its more fun watching the pig squeal.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
LOL - I'm looking at you and nodding my head. Sure, Loktar, sure. Go on and squeal if you want to.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Loktar:

oink

awww ... don't be such a cry baby. You can't take even a smidgen of what you dish out? I thought you were bigger than that.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
awww ... don't be such a cry baby. You can't take even a smidgen of what you dish out? I thought you were bigger than that.

I can take it. I'm not the one calling someone a crybaby for giving them one neg.

Better ask Seph for tips, he's had more sucess with variations on the fat insult and even thats becoming meh.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You don't think "Pig Princess" suits you? Whenever I see that term, I think of you. Imagine you all pretty twirling around in your pink princess costume. Do you think being called fat is insulting?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You don't think "Pig Princess" suits you? Whenever I see that term, I think of you. Imagine you all pretty twirling around in your pink princess costume. Do you think being called fat is insulting?

One thing is certain...when the term "Pig Princess" is used there's only one connotation.

It's TK's nickname for you Eloisel. I coined it, and the gang accepted it. It's been imprinted and it's what we refer to YOU as.

Happy Summer Pig Princess. :bigass:

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
5780.imgcache.gif