To the members of WORDFORGE?...I'm coming!

The Question

Eternal
Umm, well yeah. I don't think I've posted there in a couple of years because you might as well be reading Twitter or Breitbart instead. They're insufferably dumb.
About half a dozen are literal, balls-to-the-wall Communists. I don't mean that metaphorically. A few Maoists, and a couple of Stalinists. Fucking retarded people.

The Question

Eternal
Like most far-left extremists, they're too stupid to look at the history of such regimes and take notice of the fact that, in 99 cases out of 100, agitators like themselves are among the first to be lined up against a wall and... "canceled" by the movements they foam at the mouth for.

They just personify the aphorism that "Evil Is Stupid."

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Like most far-left extremists, they're too stupid to look at the history of such regimes and take notice of the fact that, in 99 cases out of 100, agitators like themselves are among the first to be lined up against a wall and... "canceled" by the movements they foam at the mouth for.

They just personify the aphorism that "Evil Is Stupid."

Try "progressive" {since you're insisting on labels) That's about as radical as "the left" gets. Freedom vs fascism, I guess the choice is yours.

I like to stay right in the middle, watching my pocketbook and property. Little to no gun crime where I live so it's more like a civil society. Very low crime if your victim may be armed. and87% of our general population is armed, some to the teeth.

The Question

Eternal
Try "progressive" {since you're insisting on labels) That's about as radical as "the left" gets. Freedom vs fascism, I guess the choice is yours.

I like to stay right in the middle, watching my pocketbook and property. Little to no gun crime where I live so it's more like a civil society. Very low crime if your victim may be armed. and87% of our general population is armed, some to the teeth.
Going back to transgenderism (which started in Weimar Germany) isn't progress. Going back to Communism which started in the late 19th/early 20th centuries isn't progress. Going back to kiddie-fuicking a la late state classical Rome and Greece isn't progress.

They're not progressive. They're not liberal. And freedom vs. fascism is right. Say what you want and they try to burn your life down? That's the freedom vs. fascism dynamic, right there.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Alright, to add my two cents to this - specifically, the root of the problem... studies have shown that there are neurological differences between right-wing and left-wing brains. Namely, different parts of the brain are over-active in right-wingers and left-wingers. In right-wingers, that part of the brain is the amygdala - responsible for fear-conditioning and the fight-or-flight response. In left-wingers, it's the anterior cingulate cortex - responsible for error-detection, conflict resolution, and picking up on social trends.

Add to this, that the more authoritarian branches of both right and left-wing movements tend to score high on the Dark Tetrad - the four most negative traits of human behavior. The four parts of the Dark Tetrad are...
- Narcissism (defined as a grandiose sense of self-worth)
- Machiavellianism (the desire to control and manipulate others)
- Psychopathy (the inability to feel empathy or remorse)
- Sadism (deriving pleasure from the suffering of others)

Right-wing authoritarians tend to score high in Machiavellianism and sadism, while left-wing authoritarians tend to score high in narcissism and psychopathy.

So, TL;DR, the extremist members of WordForge are narcissistic psychopaths who jump aboard any social trend they find, and berate you for not living up to their standards.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I also have two accounts at WF. My original and one I don't reveal or refer to.

I have four, one of which is on Staff. And, no, I'm not outing them so that Ankles can nix them, the little cuckold prick. :D

Oh, and if you're wondering? Yes, I'm the one who has blocked your admission to WF. :bigass:

Would someone sell me thier WORDEFORGE account... It's important that I become a member<<<Either that, or WORDFORGE is gonna be labeled the most cowardly message known to The Legendary Troll Kingdom and CeeJay formally known as BLACKFOOT

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:wtf:
Alright, to add my two cents to this - specifically, the root of the problem... studies have shown that there are neurological differences between right-wing and left-wing brains. Namely, different parts of the brain are over-active in right-wingers and left-wingers. In right-wingers, that part of the brain is the amygdala - responsible for fear-conditioning and the fight-or-flight response. In left-wingers, it's the anterior cingulate cortex - responsible for error-detection, conflict resolution, and picking up on social trends.

Add to this, that the more authoritarian branches of both right and left-wing movements tend to score high on the Dark Tetrad - the four most negative traits of human behavior. The four parts of the Dark Tetrad are...

Right-wing authoritarians tend to score high in Machiavellianism and sadism, while left-wing authoritarians tend to score high in narcissism and psychopathy.

So, TL;DR, the extremist members of WordForge are narcissistic psychopaths who jump aboard any social trend they find, and berate you for not living up to their standards.

Dammit. This is a thread about ME going to WORDFORGE and confronting those half assed cupcakeer haters a lil-something-something and RESPECTING BLACK folks...Do yourself a favor Charlemagne/Khas...Go post at ASVS and try to revivify Dirk Funk/Tyralek board...Do you have a account WORDFORGE?

jack

To be real for a moment I have zero idea why they're still there doing their thing after over 20 years. I'd find more entertainment by shaving my head with a cheese grater while simultaneously chomping on aluminum foil. The whole sordid affair is painful to watch from a distance, let alone participating in it.

Cunt Juice (aka C-40) couldn't post his way out of a wet paper bag. I fully agree with this post

LOL

jack

This post is also spot on.

Charlemagne said:

The Question

Eternal
Dammit. This is a thread about ME going to WORDFORGE and confronting those half assed cupcakeer haters a lil-something-something and RESPECTING BLACK folks...
you are so dumb harry styles GIF

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
To be fair I wouldn't even be amused with this assclown trading jibes with the extraordinary wits of Diacanu or Tuckerfan.

So. Do I get your vote to become a member of WORDEFORGE?..Check your PM's TIT