To the members of WORDFORGE?...I'm coming!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Okey dokie, here's the deal...My WORDFORGE account got approved, but for some reason I can't login to my Email account to click on the link to join...Can someone tell me how to get in without using a Email account? I made the mistake of not joining on the date I registered (3 weeks ago), so as to hide my identity from Bickedan.

That's a complete lie. Read it and weep suckaduck.

I love catching you in lies. It's kind of becoming a hobby of mine.

Forum Statistics​

Discussions: 76,312
Members: 1,186
Latest Member: Erin S (registered November 2022)

:bigass:

Last edited:

jack

Does Turkerfan have an account here?

Nope. Looks like TQ wins this troll :bigass: You done owned yourself again fuckley.

and it's "Tuckerfan". Illiterate black bastard.

The Question

Eternal
My bad Tuckerfan...Bickaden told me you was the head user of the N'word at WORDFORGE..Can I get a administrator who post from WORDFORGE at our beloved Legendary Troll Kingdom?
It's "Bickendan".

Now SHUT YOUR HEAD, cupcakeAFACE! :bigass:

jack

70kpju.jpg

jack

I have four. And, no, I'm not outing them so that Ankles can nix them. :D
I also have two accounts at WF. My original and one I don't reveal or refer to.

There's an intro thread for CeeJay still at the top of the introductions forum. He may not know this, but...just like ASVS, he'll never be approved to post at either board.

Maybe he should give Mock a whirl?

One of the better trolls you and I have foisted upon the dumb black bastard. He keeps owning himself with every post in this thread.

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
.just like ASVS, he'll never be approved to post at either board.
Oh, I know. Behind the scenes, Bick, Ankles, and Amaris have been in discussion about him with... XXXXXX. And it has to be a unanimous "Yes" vote to let him in. So far, there's only one "Yes" vote, while the rest are "FUCK NO" led by XXXXXX.
:sarek:

jack

^^Post a link to that thread^^...I'm currently negotiating a membership at ASVS with Tuckerfan and two other members. Daniel, tell Bickendan to check his PM's at Troll Kingdom.

That's a complete lie. Tuckerfan isn't a member at ASVS. Neither is Bick. Nice self own again dumbest black bastard on the planet.

btw, nice avatar you got (t)rolling there self owned one. What's that now, 3 times in the last 48 hours? Good job!

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
^^Post a link to that thread^^...I'm currently negotiating a membership at ASVS with Tuckerfan and two other members. Daniel, tell Bickendan to check his PM's at Troll Kingdom.
I assume you're asking me to post private staff info from WF.

LOL NOPE! Not gonna do that. Especially because if I do, now, they'll know EXACTLY which staff account over there is me. Think I'm gonna burn a WF staff member account just for you? You fucking retard. LMAO

jack

Read his post a little more carefully. He's so wound up he posted ASVS instead of WF. Basically has no idea what he's even lying about. LOL

Like Devilman says, "He's pretty quiet irl but tends to get wound up after spending time at TK"

Pretty funny.

The Question

Eternal
Read his post a little more carefully. He's so wound up he posted ASVS instead of WF. Basically has no idea what he's even lying about. LOL

Like Devilman says, "He's pretty quiet irl but tends to get wound up after spending time at TK"

Pretty funny.
Oh shit! ROFFLEPOPZ! It is to LOL! It is to ROFFLE!
Comedy Reaction GIF by Hello All

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I also have two accounts at WF. My original and one I don't reveal or refer to.

There's an intro thread for CeeJay still at the top of the introductions forum. He may not know this, but...just like ASVS, he'll never be approved to post at either board.

Maybe he should give Mock a whirl?

One of the better trolls you and I have foisted upon the dumb black bastard. He keeps owning himself with every post in this thread.
Ceejay wouldn't even last as long as Ma Huang Sor at Mock.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
So! What y'all are saying is WORGEFORGE is DONE, a complete failure like ASVS...The latest post at ASVS was...

Just in case you thought I was kidding
November 15, 2022

By: Venooker or Dirk Funk/Tyralek who at ASVS stole my name (BLACKFOOT)
Click Here For Full Story

And Another Thang

Why did Courier 7 (The Question/Daniel/John/Ciawesome/The Saint, The Highwayman). Tuckerfan, Bickedan, Loktar invited me to join a dead board who hasn't accepted a member since 2022?

jack

Why did Courier 7 (The Question/Daniel/John/Ciawesome/The Saint, The Highwayman). Tuckerfan, Bickedan, Loktar invited me to join a dead board who hasn't accepted a member since 2022?
Because he knew you would bite, like you just did.