To the members of WORDFORGE?...I'm coming!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
*strains of lonesome slide guitar play as that mysterious antihero of the Old West, The Question, rides away into the sunset...*

lol

[size]...with Venooker nutsacks resting on his chin.[/size] :bigass:

Hi Cutie GIF - Hi Cutie Sunderland GIFs

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^^Are you going to expose yourself to ME at WORFORGE, before I turn that motha out?..Cause if I can't find that racism bullshit you told ME about, its going to be MY nut sack on you chin...My nuts are much fresher than Venooker's...A difference of 30+ years (Venooker = 80-years-old | CeeJay = 47-years-old with chocolate)<< :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
No
^^Are you going to expose yourself to ME at WORFORGE, before I turn that motha out?..Cause if I can't find that racism bullshit you told ME about, its going to be MY nut sack on you chin...My nuts are much fresher than Venooker's...A difference of 30+ years (Venooker = 80-years-old | CeeJay = 47-years-old with chocolate)<< :bigass:

And Another Thang, Johnny

Like you red neck krackers say. Once you go BLACK, you'll never go back...Come get this chocolate whitty...Chocolate melts in your mouth, not in your hand...My (CeeJay ) nuts are better than a almond joy (Venookers).

Banana Nutella GIF - Banana Nutella Chocolate GIFs

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^^I'm not coming, I'm already at WORDFORGE^^...Ask around, Ask my main man, DickBICK...Right now I'm in incognito mode...I can't use my personal devices because of IP...Next time I go to the mall or my public library I'll post...See you later Gartors. :bigass:

Stopasianhate Endracism GIF - Stopasianhate Endracism Endracismnow GIFs

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^^I'm not coming, I'm already at WORDFORGE^^...Ask around, Ask my main man, DickBICK...Right now I'm in incognito mode...I can't use my personal devices because of IP...Next time I go to the mall or my public library I'll post...See you later Gartors. :bigass:

Stopasianhate Endracism GIF - Stopasianhate Endracism Endracismnow GIFs

Probably never happen. According to bix he got the IP from CeeJay when he first tried to register and now both the "Blackfoot" and the "CeeJay" names are blocked from registering along with any other attempt from that IP range.

Nice troll TQ. The cupcakeer's been led around by the nose for weeks over it. Great return for so little effort. 19 pages!

:bigass:

^^That's why I had to delay posting with MY account at WORDFORGE^^ I registered at WORDFORGE before I made this thread (March 20, 2023) squares :bigass:[/SIZE]

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
^^That's why I had to delay posting with MY account at WORDFORGE^^ I registered at WORDFORGE before I made this thread (March 20, 2023) squares :bigass:[/SIZE]

Same thing as all your other failed trolls. You don't have an account at WF. You have an account but can't/post there yet. You have your privileges back but still haven't changed your avatar, and your poor posting skills prove you still can't/ edit your posts. Menty changed your name because he knows what "C-40" means. I can think of at least another dozen or so similar failed trolls, but won't mention them here because this "discussion" has ended.

You've done this since we've all known you. No one is fooled by your bullshit.

As usual your gaslighting fails.

:bigass: Liars gotta lie.

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
One of these days I just hope to see CeeJay and Dickynoo get into a good old fashioned sissy slapfight. It would make about as much sense as anything else.

Probably never happen. According to bix he got the IP from CeeJay when he first tried to register and now both the "Blackfoot" and the "CeeJay" names are blocked from registering along with any other attempt from that IP range.

You know Wordforge doesn't do IP bans, right? For one thing, banning a range could cut off too many other users, and for another IPs are too easy to spoof.

Don't mind old dirty Lanzman..You know him as...Name: Venooker. Age: 80-years-old, or so. He lost his birth certificate while serving a buck/butt pirate/private in WWII. I have excess to many devices in 2 states...How tha fuck is Bick going to IP bann a city, let alone 2 states. I currently have an account with two other registrations pending...So when I come I'll have backup...Too many of y'all are really anxious for my official arrival.

And Another Thang, Lanzman

If you read this check your PM's, If your a jack or Bickedan sock, don't.