To the members of WORDFORGE?...I'm coming!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Blackfoot's favorite food.

6166821ba67f5.jpg

jack

CeeJay's Motto.

181125_105103_12.jpg

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
:bigass:
this thread makes me wanna come cum all over wordforge

which one of you peoples is going to break jack me off . if and when I decided to enter yo' open hole ??

jack

Like I've been saying, you're a Faggot Bottom.

At least half of you is now admitting it Chico

52498318_800_10.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Ain't nothing to see here Colonel Kira's Left Tit. Their trying to teach me how racist WORDFORE is...I haven't read anything that suggests WORDFORGE is a racist community... All I see is a bunch of Star Trek, Star wars and funnybook shit...Been there, done that at Comicon, The Kingdom, ASVS, spin-flippery, the comic journal. Basically, I'm owning Troll Kingom, ASVS and WORFORGE with this thread...HOLLA BLACK, you fake ass racist twats.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Ain't nothing to see here Colonel Kira's Left Tit. Their trying to teach me how racist WORDFORE is...I haven't read anything that suggests WORDFORGE is a racist community... All I see is a bunch of Star Trek, Star wars and funnybook shit...Been there, done that at Comicon, The Kingdom, ASVS, spin-flippery, the comic journal. Basically, I'm owning Troll Kingom, ASVS and WORFORGE with this thread...HOLLA BLACK, you fake ass racist twats.

Bad Boys2 Reveal GIF - Bad Boys2 Reveal Will Smith GIFs

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

YEEEAAAHHH! I finally has been excepted as a member of WORDFORGE. Bickaden, recognize yours truly...Just so you half-assed supposedly racist squares know...I'm paying the monthly fees to be apart of this forum... I'm still searching for the racist part of WORFORGE that jack (TK's vappooper,/VAP, the gnome, vappnappy, Venooker/Old Dirty Bastard/jewbabby) and John (TK's The Question/The Saint/The Highwayman) are referring too...Can someone post the URL to these threads... HOLLA BLACK.

And Another Thang

What should I do whenever I finish dealing with the racism and online bullying at WORDFORGE...I'm going to demand a sports forum and be made a global moderator

StarMan™

YEEEAAAHHH! I finally has been excepted as a member of WORDFORGE. Bickaden, recognize yours truly...Just so you half-assed supposedly racist squares know...I'm paying the monthly fees to be apart of this forum... I'm still searching for the racist part of WORFORGE that jack (TK's vappooper,/VAP, the gnome, vappnappy, Venooker/Old Dirty Bastard/jewbabby) and John (TK's The Question/The Saint/The Highwayman) are referring too...Can someone post the URL to these threads... HOLLA BLACK.

And Another Thang

What should I do whenever I finish dealing with the racism and online bullying at WORDFORGE...I'm going to demand a sports forum and be made a global moderator

Congratulations.

You have proven yourself. Registering at a bulletin board is quite an achievement. Why, it's on par with - say - tying your shoelaces, adding 2 single digit integers together. Boiling an egg, even.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:wtf:
Rules at WORDFORGE:

No slurs. The N----- word, the F-- word, etc. (Slurs, not profanity) If it's borderline, just don't do it. This covers race, sexuality, ethnicity and religion or lack of religion. Just don't insult others.

[aize=5]^^So John (Troll Kingdoms The Question) lied about WORDFORGE being the most racist board on the Internet. I mean, I signed up at WORDFORGE for nothing?...Please! delete my account Bickedan...I only came to your shitty board to confront racism and online bullying, while getting MY own sports forum, like I done at Dirk Funk/Tyralak board (ASVS)[/size] :bigass:

No flaming. You can't call someone an ass or even use a tame term. If it's getting personal, step away from the computer.

Kiss my natural black ass John (TK's, The Question, The Highwayman, The Saint, John)

Adult content. No nudity, near nudity or anything like that. Our sponsor comes down hard on that. If we ask you to remove something, that's why.

Are y'all gay? Or. Freaks?

No Spamming. You can't post the same thing multiple times on the board, or post the same thing over and over in a certain thread or forum, or continuously make posts that have no real content or relevance to what is being discussed. Spamming can even just be posting too much--as a general rule, don't post more than two or three threads in a forum within a reasonable length of time. Just posting stuff like "Okay, " or "I agree!" could be spamming. Contribute to a discussion; don't just build post count.

^^With those RULES, I'd be gone after 5 messages, I see why John invited me to WORDFORGE, so he and jack can take credit at Troll Kingdom how they got me banned from WORDFORGE...Trust me, when I CUM all over WORDFORGE, y'all want know.