Too Conchaga, Me do da ook tang!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
This, ladies and gentlemen, is some fine proof that CeeJay is not here to contribute, but to watch this place burn. That's his whole purpose here: to not add a single thing while at the same time trying to chase off anyone who might encroach on "his" territory.

What would happen if I erased you from this site, Charles? I'm talking, really erased. All of your posts, your account, your duals, and your IP... all gone from TK. Like you never existed. Would you go into a fit of OCD rage? I'd bet you would.

Me go ook!?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Thanks for the edit, but the post is in full at BFH. No one at TK is going to fuck me. Not you, Conchaga, Seph, Loktar, Jack, Bick can't fucking touch me. I'm Blackfoot, a legdendary figure at this shitpile. Deal with it, or do what Conchaga requested. I dare you.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
^Good thing I'm not interested in that kind of contact then. I can just imagine explaining to my wife how I got a bad case of crotch crickets from a lop eyed chimp.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^Good thing I'm not interested in that kind of contact then. I can just imagine explaining to my wife how I got a bad case of crotch crickets from a lop eyed chimp.

:popcorn:

Me go ook!?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Probably the smartest and wisest post you've made at Troll Kingdom.

And I'm still here.

Originally Posted by Conchaga
What would happen if I erased you from this site, Charles? I'm talking, really erased. All of your posts, your account, your duals, and your IP... all gone from TK. Like you never existed. Would you go into a fit of OCD rage? I'd bet you would.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
^That's because I've taken a page from the "CeeJay Handbook of Career Advancement", chapter 2, "Porch Monkey Guide to Work Avoidance" and decided I'm to fucking lazy to do any work in the admin panel tonight.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
The sad part of all this is Speak Freely has never been a forum to contribute anything.

Speak Freely Introductions, Invasions, Wars, Lies, Boasting, Bullying, and Other Misc Social Interaction.

That's what I've been doing since day one. Just Like the rest of the posters who post here. I just done it better than yall.

Whose better than Blackfoot at Speak Freely? No one, not no one. I've mastered this forum, I am the best of the best.

Conchaga, Sarek, Lucifer, Jack, Seph, Mongo, Bick, Super Kitty, missmanners, or Gagh can't touch me.

Like I posted. Delete me Conchaga, I dare you.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^That's because I've taken a page from the "CeeJay Handbook of Career Advancement", chapter 2, "Porch Monkey Guide to Work Avoidance" and decided I'm to fucking lazy to do any work in the admin panel tonight.

Then why don't you shut the fuck up. You got what you wanted.

You've been baiting me since my return, and of course you and Conchaga got me. No big deal though. It's on Conchage to finish the deal. I've called him on his deal. Now what?

Why did you edit my post Sarek?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Thanks for the edit, but the post is in full at BFH. No one at TK is going to fuck me. Not you, Conchaga, Seph, Loktar, Jack, Bick can't fucking touch me. I'm Blackfoot, a legdendary figure at this shitpile. Deal with it, or do what Conchaga requested. I dare you.

And Jillian Bacardi style meltdown in 3...2...

:pop2:

Seph

Retired Account
Sarek. How long do you think it will take Conchaga to erased me from this site like I never existed?

The sad part of all this is Speak Freely has never been a forum to contribute anything.

That's what I've been doing since day one. Just Like the rest of the posters who post here. I just done it better than yall.

Whose better than Blackfoot at Speak Freely? No one, not no one. I've mastered this forum, I am the best of the best.

Conchaga, Sarek, Lucifer, Jack, Seph, Mongo, Bick, Super Kitty, missmanners, or Gagh can't touch me.

Then why don't you shut the fuck up. You got what you wanted.

You've been baiting me since my return, and of course you and Conchaga got me. No big deal though. It's on Conchage to finish the deal. I've called him on his deal. Now what?

Why did you edit my post Sarek?

^Sarek, that wasn't the origanal topic.^ Why did you edit my thread title?

Fuck Sarek, Where is Conchaga?..... OH never mind, Conchaga is trying to erase me from TK.

You fart in a bottle and you are complaing about a meltdown on a message board? :peace:

Shut the fuck up CeeJay.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up

Excuse me? What's that? I can't hear you of the sound of me scrambling your password.

Enjoy registering a new account!

I'll reinstate your account to you (verified by IP) after you register a new account, create a new thread, apologize to TK for your stupidity, confess that you never intended to come to philly, and ask me nicely to PM you the new password.

You're not banned, just forbidden from using the CeeJay account. Or any other account you've ever used here. You get to make a brand new one. Registration is open.

As an added bonus, I will lock-out every new account you make that posts ANYTHING other than what I require.

That is your admission fee to TK. Everyone else gets to stay for free. It's about time you anted-up.

If you can manage that task, I promise to never fuck with you ever again.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Just for the record, I am going to visit the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and the National Constitution Center as part of my vacation in May of 2013. My being in the area has nothing to do with anyone from TK.