TRADING PLACES.

geedis

How do you know when you've been perma pwned.

1. When you have someone on your ignore list and he still post as if you had responded to him.

This message is hidden because Seph is on your ignore list.

Like this jack-off. You've been perma pwned chicken shit.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
If trashing somebody in your eyes consists of placing them on ignore, there must be a whole prodigious heap of easily won arguments in the Pixie La La land in which you seem to live.

It must an awful thing to be trapped in your life. Waking up every morning, not having the capacity to think a single thought with any clarity. Stumble-bumming about through life, thinking that somehow you're doing a half decent job, when really you're little more than an unflushable half-steamer.

Rolling about, dribbling, stumbling, until finally you log onto Troll Kingdom. The meat gets plopped onto the old PC table, and you start typing. And stroking. Typing and stroking in easy measure, because masturbation is probably the only thing you are half good at. The brain impulses attempt to fire, but the wood is getting in the way. The wood in your head, and the wood in your hand. And you wank. And type.

And then we get threads like this. Fucking awful pidgin English, that reads more like a dll file opened in notepad. A random jumble of words so predictable and unbelievably tedious, that insomniacs flock from all around to find the cure that has been missing for so long.

And so we continue. Charles cycles through all his duals, hoping beyond hope that at least one person will believe they're somebody different. The few friends he does have, swapping accounts about, randomly thumping the keyboard with their bottom lips. Over and over again, to the point that my many PU)&P&(YOHJ threads begin to look like the most accomplished melodic prose known to man.

In short, another day at TK, where professional morons with no clue how to exist attempt to convince people more intelligent than anyone they've ever met that in some way their sad little act is a moral victory.

I love the smell of fail in the morning. Alas, for TK, I've just elevated the quality of this thread far beyond anything it deserves. I'll offset that by taking an enormous dump, naming it Charles, then attempting to flush it for an hour.

Excuse me a moment.

When you post like Blackfoot.

The Next Big Thing.

If trashing somebody in your eyes consists of placing them on ignore, there must be a whole prodigious heap of easily won arguments in the Pixie La La land in which you seem to live.

It must an awful thing to be trapped in your life. Waking up every morning, not having the capacity to think a single thought with any clarity. Stumble-bumming about through life, thinking that somehow you're doing a half decent job, when really you're little more than an unflushable half-steamer.

Rolling about, dribbling, stumbling, until finally you log onto Troll Kingdom. The meat gets plopped onto the old PC table, and you start typing. And stroking. Typing and stroking in easy measure, because masturbation is probably the only thing you only half good at. The brain impulses attempt to fire, but the wood is getting in the way. The wood in your head, and the wood in your hand. And you wank. And type.

And then we get threads like this. Fucking awful pidgin English, that reads more like a dll file opened in notepad. A random jumble of words so predictable and unbelievably tedious, that insomniacs flock from all around to find the cure that has been missing for so long.

And so we continue. Charles cycles through all his duals, hoping beyond hope that at least one person will believe they're somebody different. The few friends he does have, swapping accounts about, randomly thumping the keyboard with their bottom lips. Over and over again, to the point that my many PU)&P&(YOHJ threads begin to look like the most accomplished melodic prose known to man.

In short, another day at TK, where professional morons with no clue how to exist attempt to convince people more intelligent than anyone they've ever met that in some way their sad little act is a moral victory.

I love the smell of fail in the morning. Alas, for TK, I've just elevated the quality of this thread far beyond anything it deserves. I'll offset that by taking an enormous dump, naming it Charles, then attempting to flush it for an hour.

Excuse me a moment.

What you gone do with this pimpin'?

Seph

Retired Account
he just done it...

Seph

Retired Account
fool.

Seph

Retired Account
ps how does it make me pwned coz he put me on ignore.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It doesn't, He's pwning himself in front of the entire TK community, and everyone is laughing.

Seph

Retired Account
*LAUGHING*

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

When you put someone on ignore, and then point out that they are on ignore, you defeat the purpose of putting them on ignore :D. This would be one definition of being perma pwned. Thanks for supplying such a sweet example, dual of Charles.

Which persona are you? The asshole? The retard? No wait, all the personae are inbred.

I'll go with the Asshole, especially since that's such a classic example of self pwnership.

Seph

Retired Account
Oh my gawd i laffed so much i gotta stitch EL OH EL...

Iyhara

I'm high
geedis said:
steve samurai jack said:
When you post like Blackfoot.
Yeah, you're right, Chuck. I think this is the only time you've been right, too. Go put yourself on ignore to seal the deal.

Seph

Retired Account
:rofl: