TRADING PLACES.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Typing is different than speaking. I mean, how could you "hear" what I was posting? I certainly wasn't speaking, as you "suggested".

You should think before you type, because that was a pretty retarded thing you just posted. If Seph's voice is carrying through his posts to your ears, I'd say your obsession needs professional supervision.

Don't worry, happens to the best of us, seriously.

Seph

Retired Account
im so bored of dumb cupcakeers seriously KKK 4eva baby!

:sarek:

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
"Daddy, why is there a plus sign on fire in that black man's yard? Does that mean it will become a minus sign?"

Seph

Retired Account
"We live in hope son, we live in hope..."

jack

seph, dont bump any more Charles threads, please. He's on lockdown and we're clearing the front page.

Negs only in response, no bumps by us anymore.

Seph

Retired Account
it was near the top...

UP TOP

jack

jesus, never mind. :D

im so bored of dumb cupcakeers seriously KKK 4eva baby!

*tee hee*

Both of your farthers must be proud of MUG like you.

Dick_Face.jpg

Up Top

jack

are you pwned by my troll? I think so LOL. What's "altimers"? Did you mean Alzheimers? LOL

jack:
are you pwned by my troll? I think so LOL. What's "altimers"? Did you mean Alzheimers? LOL

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:
are you pwned by my troll? I think so LOL. What's are you pwned by my troll? I think so LOL. What's "altimers"? Did you mean Alzheimers? LOL

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

"altimers"? Did you mean Alzheimers? LOL are you pwned by my troll? I think so LOL. What's "altimers"? Did you mean Alzheimers? LOL

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack

LOL

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:
are you pwned by my troll? I think so LOL. What's are you pwned by my troll? I think so LOL. What's "altimers"? Did you mean Alzheimers? LOL

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

"altimers"? Did you mean Alzheimers? LOL are you pwned by my troll? I think so LOL. What's "altimers"? Did you mean Alzheimers? LOL

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

seph, dont bump any more Charles threads, please. He's on lockdown and we're clearing the front page.

jesus, never mind. :D

You failed at blackballing Blackfoot. What a creepy pussy you are.

You are quick on the meltdown today. Hope you got medication.

This isn't good.

Iyhara

I'm high

Practice what you preach, Jackie. Fuck.

jack

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

"altimers"? Did you mean Alzheimers? LOL

jack

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

jack:

"altimers"? Did you mean Alzheimers? LOL