TROLL KINGDOM, A TROLL VALHALLA CLONE!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
There I was, posting my incredibly interesting posts, only to discover they are being changed by the Admins here at TK. This is the ULTIMATE PWNage of TK by a member. Only I am good enough to force Admins into anger, to force them to fuck with my posts, just as did Troll Valhalla. Awww, which Admin have I pissed off this time? *sniffle* Want a hanky? It was so easy to PWN this entire site, and it is easy again, which reminds me why I left it in the first place.

Weevil

There I was, posting my incredibly interesting posts, only to discover they are being changed by the Admins here at TK. This is the ULTIMATE PWNage of TK by a member. Only I am good enough to force Admins into anger, to force them to fuck with my posts, just as did Troll Valhalla. Awww, which Admin have I pissed off this time? *sniffle* Want a hanky? It was so easy to PWN this entire site, and it is easy again, which reminds me why I left it in the first place.
Someone also altered BLACKFOOT's posts. Are you saying you've finally risen to his level?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Someone also altered BLACKFOOT's posts. Are you saying you've finally risen to his level?

Who? I have 'risen' to someone's level? Uh, moron, I have only RECENTLY returned. This 'Blackfoot' person, his posts were probably altered after he had been posting spam, inappropriate images etc. I have posted nothing but intellectual prose.

Weevil

Guess.