TROLL KINGDOM, A TROLL VALHALLA CLONE!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
The Chinese have Children Takeout!!??

Canada doesn't even have that!!

Hopefully, it is because we have the CHINKS under our firm control. Our government needs to keep more of them out of this country. The motherfuckers breed like rabbits. We need to be like China, but with one difference. We need to institute, via the use of force, an ZERO baby law.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
There I was, posting my incredibly interesting posts, only to discover they are being changed by the Admins here at TK. This is the ULTIMATE PWNage of TK by a member. Only I am good enough to force Admins into anger, to force them to fuck with my posts, just as did Troll Valhalla. Awww, which Admin have I pissed off this time? *sniffle* Want a hanky? It was so easy to PWN this entire site, and it is easy again, which reminds me why I left it in the first place.

So now that you've pwned the whole site you can leave again, right? Ok seeyabye, GTFO now.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Erik Estrada took his shirt off for Luci in that photo up there, after this monumental day.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I see his nipples were stiff, even without the benefit of having them peek out through the thin fabric of his shirt.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
So now that you've pwned the whole site you can leave again, right? Ok seeyabye, GTFO now.

Hush there, Miss Manner's little bitch. Fear not, one day a girl will look at you, and not just to tell you to get your fat, fugly ass the fuck out of her way. I am well aware that her even speaking to you will be but a major shock.

jack

It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
Hush there, Miss Manner's little bitch. Fear not, one day a girl will look at you, and not just to tell you to get your fat, fugly ass the fuck out of her way. I am well aware that her even speaking to you will be but a major shock.

Oh sorry, I'm confused. Don't you have MM's hand up your ass in order to talk?

Oooohhh... That must feel creepy.

aeommai

cookie?
wow you got an admin to do their job! why that is total and utter pwnage!!! how could we have been so blind!

WE HAVE BEEN PWNED. there's no use going on we all need to kill ourselves and spend an eternity in hell while aryan guys like saintlucifer and hitler and india live in heaven.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I actually just came back from the pwn shop, I was trying to pwn Saint lucy for a couple dollars but turns out you can't get any return on used up second-rate assholes in this town. Now if he had a platinum rod up his ass we'd have at least gotten bus fare home, but that plain ol' rubber dildo ain't worth shit...so to speak.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
There I was, posting my incredibly interesting posts, only to discover they are being changed by the Admins here at TK. This is the ULTIMATE PWNage of TK by a member. Only I am good enough to force Admins into anger, to force them to fuck with my posts, just as did Troll Valhalla. Awww, which Admin have I pissed off this time? *sniffle* Want a hanky? It was so easy to PWN this entire site, and it is easy again, which reminds me why I left it in the first place.

Speaking of the ultimate pwnage, which I call pimpin'. I am the one who got TrollKingdom admins panties in a bunch.

Not only did they change my post but they changed my font color. Now they have instituted some bullshit about if there's spamming in The Speak Freely forum the threads will be flushed to The Badlands or The DayCare Center.

In other words the bitches are only trying to get rid of New Age Posting. First missmanners made up some fake ass troll declaring the sale of TrollKingdom after every member of New Age Posting was stuck in DayCare.

Do tha work SaintLucifer. We owned The Playground and The DayCare Center. They merged our threads in DayCare. I really don't think the troll admins will ever get over my pimpin'.

And another thang, SaintLucifer.

TrollKingdom is a Troll Valhalla clone. Troll Valhalla was the first to merge my threads and NAP didn't post with me there. I pimp those half-ass cupcakeer lovers alone. I haven't posted there lately. I'm having to much fun listening to the trolls weep.

Up Top

jack

I actually just came back from the pwn shop, I was trying to pwn Saint lucy for a couple dollars but turns out you can't get any return on used up second-rate assholes in this town. Now if he had a platinum rod up his ass we'd have at least gotten bus fare home, but that plain ol' rubber dildo ain't worth shit...so to speak.

Spot on with that observation, Dono.

Hey now Luci (said GOD HAVE MERCY) I've got to stop thinkin' bout that.

aeommai

cookie?
you too, CeeJay, would get eaten alive by mugen boards. complain about ethics when you're banned forever.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Speaking of the ultimate pwnage, which I call pimpin'. I am the one who got TrollKingdom admins panties in a bunch.

Not only did they change my post but they changed my font color. Now they have instituted some bullshit about if there's spamming in The Speak Freely forum the threads will be flushed to The Badlands or The DayCare Center.

In other words the bitches are only trying to get rid of New Age Posting. First missmanners made up some fake ass troll declaring the sale of TrollKingdom after every member of New Age Posting was stuck in DayCare.

Do tha work SaintLucifer. We owned The Playground and The DayCare Center. They merged our threads in DayCare. I really don't think the troll admins will ever get over my pimpin'.

And another thang, SaintLucifer.

TrollKingdom is a Troll Valhalla clone. Troll Valhalla was the first to merge my threads and NAP didn't post with me there. I pimp those half-ass cupcakeer lovers alone. I haven't posted there lately. I'm having to much fun listening to the trolls weep.

Up Top

Bitch, you are an amateur. I had the Admins long ago changing not only my font COLOUR, but the font itself. I even had them changing the CONTENT of my posts. Just now, I found out I cannot post until I wait awhile after the first post. PWNed! I was also the first one to get the Admins to admit that 'jailing' one in Daycare is the same as banning, since one cannot post anywhere be 'in the jail'. That is a clear ban. I also forced an Admin here to post my full IP address, AND the name of my ISP, which is clearly illegal. I had them shitting their pants so badly when I told them my ISP was going to give TK's host a call that they immediately removed the information. When I mentioned my ISP's interest in TK posting THEIR information, Tamar suddenly screamed that she was going to contact that ISP about my mocking her for being a cripple, something I KNOW my ISP does not give a shit about.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
wow you got an admin to do their job! why that is total and utter pwnage!!! how could we have been so blind!

WE HAVE BEEN PWNED. there's no use going on we all need to kill ourselves and spend an eternity in hell while aryan guys like saintlucifer and hitler and india live in heaven.

Ah, so the job of an Admin here is to fuck with everyone's post, to alter them at will, to deny the very freedom of speech that they claim to defend? Uh huh. Not a very bright wee fellow now, are you? To suggest the job of an Admin is the equivalent to that of a spammer does nothing more than suggest you are a few billion short of some neurons.

aeommai

cookie?
an admins job is to maintain the forum usually people that are detrimental to the board are banned or in the case of this place put into daycare(basically it's a slight on you, you're bad for the board therefore DAYCARE)

please continue to use words you remember from your grade nine high school science class at a poor excuse for a school that is Canada's varying provincial education boards.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
an admins job is to maintain the forum usually people that are detrimental to the board are banned or in the case of this place put into daycare(basically it's a slight on you, you're bad for the board therefore DAYCARE)

please continue to use words you remember from your grade nine high school science class at a poor excuse for a school that is Canada's varying provincial education boards.

We don't have provincial school boards, you daft fuck. Americans are dumber than our Canadian logs.