Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TROLL KINGDOM HOUSE! **nudity**

Shatna, Dude, excellent work, seriously! I think you've captured everyone's TK essence, if not their real-life looks. You got my hair, eyes, and jawline perfect first try!

One day, just one day maybe I'm gonna meet someone that gets the whole don't wander off thing.... 900 years of phone box travel its the only thing that left that surprises me.

:)

Come on, how could you get on board without knowing where you are?

Look at me, I'm schtupid! :D

My wife made me that into a shirt. Hang on, TQ, BDM, let me put it on and take a pic.

Not enough light in here, but you get the idea.

Shat, also, you can feel free to cowboy me up a bit without getting all kinky-cowboy in it. Like this:

And BDM, so far he is the shit. Although I'm not supposed to have seen it yet.... heheh.

Shatna said:
Of course, silly. What do you wanna be wearing?

Very Little of course! Actually I thought It might be nice to have some clothes on-opposite of what I am here. A long dress or skirt maybe. I looked for some of my old sims pics-but don't have them anymore-otherwise I would show you my Sim-Me.
I'll keep looking.

SSgt_Sniper:

ssgt1.jpg

ssgt2.jpg

"Cowboy" style:

ssgt3.jpg

You know Shatna, with all the Dr. Who fans here you might slap a Tardis in there somewhere if you get time. Just a thought.