Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TROLL KINGDOM HOUSE! **nudity**

missmanners watches lazily. :D

manners4.jpg

Oh hell. Watching this video I realized I left poor Neil standing outside the house! I forgot to bring him in!!!! :shock: Sorry. Neil!

Sigh. This ain't gonna be easy.

The Question said:
Still missing a few people, though.

Menty
L_G
BlindGroping. :)

You're gonna need a bigger house. :D

Menty is gonna have to come in here and tell me what he'd like. Of course, I could just make him Michael Jackson... :D

I'll wait till L_G feels better.

Did BlindGroping ask to be a character? I can't find it in the thread!

The house is plenty big enough, room for many more. It's my brain that has to be enlarged in order to keep track of everybody!

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
I'M IN THE BAND! I'M IN THE BAND!

Now give me some poolboy groupies! :D

Preeeesenting the POOLBOYS AND POOLGIRLS!

poolbg.jpg

They are the property of missmanners, but she has generously granted permission for any and all to play with as they see fit. Each poolboy/girl is uninhibited, insatiable and bisexual. :D Enjoy!

Shatna said:
They are the property of missmanners, but she has generously granted permission for any and all to play with as they see fit. Each poolboy/girl is uninhibited, insatiable and bisexual. :D Enjoy!
Devon and I are Official Poolboy Screeners, I know the drill...

...heh heh, drill, heh heh...

Speaking of Devon...oh Shatna? :D

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Devon and I are Official Poolboy Screeners, I know the drill...

...heh heh, drill, heh heh...

Speaking of Devon...oh Shatna? :D

oh yes!!!!!!!!! Dev has to be there!!!