Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TROLL KINGDOM HOUSE! **nudity**

Shatna, dearest...since you remade Eggs, could you keep the former picture (the Johnny-Depp look-alike) as a poolboy? Pretty please? ;)

Wow, Shatna, you rock! I love your Morrhigan character, especially the hair and glasses. One thing, though - your idea of "plump and curvy" is much different from mine. :lol: Think more like Camryn Manheim, or Anna Nicole Smith before she lost the weight. :D

Morrhigan said:
Wow, Shatna, you rock! I love your Morrhigan character, especially the hair and glasses. One thing, though - your idea of "plump and curvy" is much different from mine. :lol: Think more like Camryn Manheim, or Anna Nicole Smith before she lost the weight. :D
Shatna, don't you dare change a thing! Morrhigan doesn't know what she's talking about. ;)

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
OMG NOW I'M GHEYER THAN DEV, HENOCH AND BRETT COMBINED!!!! :D

*sigh* I wish I was that much a twink hottie.

Turn the manpurse into an iPod, though. I wouldn't be caught *makes gay hand gestures* DEAD with a manpurse :D

OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO HARD TO PLEASE!!!! I WISH I WAS GAY JUST SO I COULD DATE YOU AND COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW HIGH MAINTENANCE YOU ARE!!!

The manpurse goes with the outift, so if it goes, so goeth the outfit.

No Ipods in the game as yet.

How bout you gimme some more specifics, kinda like what Question did? :D

S. SaDiablo said:
Shatna, dearest...since you remade Eggs, could you keep the former picture (the Johnny-Depp look-alike) as a poolboy? Pretty please? ;)

Sure. I bet he'll be in high demand, though. :D

Morrhigan said:

Ha ha on you, there are only two body types in the game so take your pick. :D Also, I find Camryn Manheim types to be genuinely sexy. (THERE, I SAID IT!!!)

If I can have everyone's attention for a moment: there is no way on Earth we can have a Troll House without Wacky. Just not possible. We either need to drag him into this thread and make him participate, or create our own Wacky by committee. So let's put our heads together, people!

Thank you and good night, I'm goin' to bed! :D

^Thank you, Shatna! I figure we bigger women need representin', ya know? Hambil likes that type, too (among other types). But if the game only allows two body types, so be it. If this is the plumpest Morrhigan can get, it'll do fine. :)

Shatna said:
If I can have everyone's attention for a moment: there is no way on Earth we can have a Troll House without Wacky. Just not possible. We either need to drag him into this thread and make him participate, or create our own Wacky by committee. So let's put our heads together, people!

Thank you and good night, I'm goin' to bed! :D
Since I don't think making him look like Natalie Portman is an option, we might want to go with Kurt Angle. ;)

Shatna said:
OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO HARD TO PLEASE!!!! I WISH I WAS GAY JUST SO I COULD DATE YOU AND COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW HIGH MAINTENANCE YOU ARE!!!

The manpurse goes with the outift, so if it goes, so goeth the outfit.

No Ipods in the game as yet.

How bout you gimme some more specifics, kinda like what Question did? :D

But I did previously. All I asked was to change to shirt color and make the pants jeans, lose the chin pubes and add a fedora. Then you proceeded to turn me into Emmett from Queer as Folk :D

Pity about the iPod.

HawkGirl said:
Whites are responsible for Tunguska.

We're also responsible for harnessing electricity, the electric light, the telephone, the computer, and the automobile, among millions of other things. What's your point?

*After he wakes up, hands Shatna a cappuccino with thanks*

WOW!

Teh Shat said:
Oh, and feel free to ask for changes, like hair and clothes etc. I can make 'em!

This is so much fun!
Shatna, could you change my hair to blonde, - and, sexy as the black dress I liked is , would it be possible to create a Girl mad scientist outfit??
Just Curious!
:bigass:

Shatna said:

Well, it's a lot of guesswork, but there are a few things we do know:

1. He's Scottish.
2. He's constantly joking about suicide.
3. He's obsessed with Keiralie Knightman.
4. He's rather more jolly and mellow than most of us, except when he's not, and even then he still somehow is.

So:

This guy --

Carson_Beckett_%28Stargate%29.jpg

-- or as close as the game will allow, in a Hawai'ian shirt and shorts, with a bottle of whiskey in one hand, sporting a sad expression with the exception of a shit-eating grin and obscene priapism. Not that you can do ALL of that (nor would we really want you to) but that's probably the baseline mental image of Wacky.

Friday said:
I didn't see this till now.

Do I sign up, or what? :D

You just did. :D

I believe I have a description of you somewhere, so the only question is what you'd like your style and/or costume to be.

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
But I did previously. All I asked was to change to shirt color and make the pants jeans, lose the chin pubes and add a fedora. Then you proceeded to turn me into Emmett from Queer as Folk :D

Pity about the iPod.

Oh OK, that's true. I did forget how specific you were. I'll fix it today.

I gave you the new happy colorful outfit to counter the goth look, and I went too far, obviously! :D

curiousa2z said:
*After he wakes up, hands Shatna a cappuccino with thanks*

After HE wakes up?!? Oh man, did I screw up!!! :shock:

;)

Shatna, could you change my hair to blonde, - and, sexy as the black dress I liked is , would it be possible to create a Girl mad scientist outfit??
Just Curious!
:bigass:

I can, I will, I shall! :D

The Question said:
Well, it's a lot of guesswork, but there are a few things we do know:

1. He's Scottish.
2. He's constantly joking about suicide.
3. He's obsessed with Keiralie Knightman.
4. He's rather more jolly and mellow than most of us, except when he's not, and even then he still somehow is.

So:

This guy --

-- or as close as the game will allow, in a Hawai'ian shirt and shorts, with a bottle of whiskey in one hand, sporting a sad expression with the exception of a shit-eating grin and obscene priapism. Not that you can do ALL of that (nor would we really want you to) but that's probably the baseline mental image of Wacky.

Excellent! Agreed! It shall be done, OMG WTF LOL!!!

The Question said:
We're also responsible for harnessing electricity, the electric light, the telephone, the computer, and the automobile, among millions of other things. What's your point?

Wait -- what the hell?!? LOL

Shatna - you're the best - I love me (the me you made) and I think there's more than enough 'ladies' who'd welcome you with open arms in the TK house ;)

Messenger looks really scary, TQ looks Hot, Neil looks hot....in fact everyone looks hot (my hormones have gone wild) and all the women are complete babes - I think you have surpassed youself :D