Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TROLL KINGDOM HOUSE! **nudity**

Shatna said:
Now, we need to take a vote on Sadistic Bastard. Do we like the Mad Scientist look, or this one?

SB.jpg
If you could change the colours of the mad scientist to black, I think it would be more BDSMish than the goin to see phantom of the opera and forgot I had my flogger in my hand look

curiousa2z said:
curiousa2z.jpg

is this too grainy to use, Shatna?

Let's see what I can do!

S. SaDiablo said:
TQ, SB and Eggs are HOTT. Best ones yet.

Hey, Shatna....when do we get to see yours? ;)

Oh, lord - last, if ever. ;)

Bladev1 said:
If you could change the colours of the mad scientist to black, I think it would be more BDSMish than the goin to see phantom of the opera and forgot I had my flogger in my hand look

LOL!!! You may have a point.

I'm not sure I have the tools to alter the colors of clothes, I haven't tried it yet. I'll see what I can do.

Bladev1 said:
Wanna throw me in a hatebreed shirt via xjonasx?

Can you hook me up with a link?

You are an artist! (oh yeah you ARE an artist, duh!)

But mine needs to look less goth and more joyous. Maybe add a fedora, and make the shirt green or maroon. And the pants can be jeans.

I'm also ambivalent about the chin pubes...does he look too dorky clean shaven? I don't mind looking slightly fawnish. ;)