Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TROLL KINGDOM HOUSE! **nudity**

THE 4:30 MOVIE ON CHANNEL 7!!! So you grew up in the tri-state area. :D

I can't decide which was my favorite: The Planet of the Apes week, the Vincent Price/Poe week, the Bette Davis Baby Jane/Sweet Charlotte week, or Gidget week.

Here's a link with some history from someone who was really into it...I can still hear the theme music and see the cameraman rolling around on a crane on the screen...

SO HOW'S MY CHARACTER COMING???? :D

Apes Week, hands down!!! :D I ran home every day so I wouldn't miss a moment. :D

Look for your character tonight, Eggsy-Baby.

Well, that's me in my av, of course, and there are a couple pics of me elsewhere that are more than just headshots. But for clothing, just make it not-camouflage military stuff with a brown leather jacket and you've pretty much got it. Oh, and I've got a sjambok for the ladies. :twisted:

You got it, TQ.

I'm churning away here, so don't worry, all the character requests here will be fulfilled. In the meantime, here are some more!

fm2.gif