Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TROLL KINGDOM HOUSE! **nudity**

Rommie Darling: I know you're a guy, and I don't swing both ways, but brother you totally left that one open for me. :D

Shatna said:
Rommie Darling: I know you're a guy, and I don't swing both ways, but brother you totally left that one open for me. :D
"Why me? Why me all the time?" - Eric Von Zipper

Kudos to anyone who gets that reference.

Caitriona said:
Beach Blanket Bingo.....

google is your friend
Cheater. :P

But yeah, you're right. It's the movies with Frankie Avalon and Annette Funicello.

Not with Sandra Dee and James Darren. ;)

To be fair, you weren't even born yet when I watched those on the 4:30 Movie on Channel 7 in NYC. What do they got on there now, Oprah?

Shatna said:
To be fair, you weren't even born yet when I watched those on the 4:30 Movie on Channel 7 in NYC. What do they got on there now, Oprah?
Yes, but I've been brought up to appreciate the classics. 'For Those Who Think Young', 'High Time', 'Robin and the Seven Hoods'. They don't make movies like that anymore.

sexual content? egads noooooooooooo
As long as me and Dea get some pussy who cares? haha
3sums,4sums and moresums make the world go 'round!