No, I'm kidding.

No I'm not.

Or am I...?

But...but...but I love you! :(

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
Or do you...? ;)

Johnny Depp it is. :D

Keep in mind kids that your Sim doesn't HAVE to look like your real self.

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
Whusty? I-- I mean, what? :D

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
gilbert1.jpg
200547_161017_3_006.jpg
Foto%20-%20Gilbert%20Grape.jpg

:bigass:

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
So... you want the clown guy?

Oooookay...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Or you can just put my smiley face on a cartoon body, your choice.

:eggs:

Lemme know if you want it bigger :D

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
I have seen a photo or two of eggs and he is a VERY nice looking man, I dont understand why the twinks in his 'hood aren't falling all over him.

;)
mm

Morrhigan

Pussie
Shatna said:
How about a tiger-lady or Catwoman? Close enough?

Catwoman sounds fun. Make her plump, curvy, with shoulder-length light brown hair and cool glasses or sunglasses. If you can - I don't know what's available to you. :)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
missmanners said:
I have seen a photo or two of eggs and he is a VERY nice looking man, I dont understand why the twinks in his 'hood aren't falling all over him.

;)
mm
Awwww, thanks sweets. But unless you're rich, the twinks don't exactly come a-runnin' for a Will Riker type. Especially a short one.

;)

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
S. SaDiablo said:
Okay, Okay. Tall, blonde shoulder length hair with side swept bangs, blue eyes and I generally wear any color with the exception of pink (green and blue are my favorite, though). Does that suffice?
Dear Goddess, I'm in love. And don't forget, you have to wear a pink skirt when you dress up as Luna. ;)

EnglishRose

addle barn
Shatna said:
Oh my.

Er...what was the question, again? :D

LOL Poor shatna, all these pm photos and descriptions are relaly getting to you ;)

I'll wear whatever you want to put me in :D

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
I snuck in just for a quick peek before work so I'll have to send my description/pic later - but it looks like ya have lots of info to work with already for people, Shatna.
Zang!
This is gonna be a real oeuvre!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Shatna said:
DEEEEE-SCRIPT-EEEONS, PEOPLE

remember, my dick is so big it gets its own strip.

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
curiousa2z, you go ahead and send me the info. Everyone who asks will get included.

A bit of info, just in case anyone is wondering: there's obviously gonna be some sexual content in this comic, but your characters won't do anything in that regard without your (and any potential partners') consent. (I'll probably use non-existent Poolboys and Poolgirls for most of the shenanigans anyway.) Also, I plan to make the comic funny without being outright mean, but bein' that this is Troll Kingdom I can't be too nice. ;) This has been an FYI.