TROLL KINGDOM HOUSE! **nudity**

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
you can do anything with me but anal and autoasphyxiation.

I guess coprophagia is out too.

Neil

Out of the closet
I'm cool with whatever, Shat. If it feels good, do it.

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
No deadline, NMA. And anyway, in your case I was gonna just use your avatar photo unless you have one you prefer more.

Did I mention that we got exotic costumes available? Astronaut suits, Trek uniforms, demon outfits and skins, dancers, bikers, hookers, sexpots, 50s, fantasy, vampires, aliens, mad scientists, superheroes, and more!

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
Shatna said:
No deadline, NMA. And anyway, in your case I was gonna just use your avatar photo unless you have one you prefer more.

Did I mention that we got exotic costumes available? Astronaut suits, Trek uniforms, demon outfits and skins, dancers, bikers, hookers, sexpots, 50s, fantasy, vampires, aliens, mad scientists, superheroes, and more!
no my avvie is fine. i didn't know if was enough to go on. guess it is. if the paleos can construct an entire hominid from one jaw bone, you do magnificently. Can I be one of the vampires?

S. SaDiablo

Just put me in something hot, Shatna. If you have the option of a kimono or anything along those lines, I'd take that, too. ;)

Caitriona

Something Wicked
Deanna said:
please add me too :)
Dea011.jpg

OK, I'm hot now. That is a GREAT picture.

EnglishRose

addle barn
I wanna be a biker chick with a whip please Shatna :D

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
:shock:

Yes, mistress...

Ok Shat.

This:

darkness.jpg

legend19.gif

newleg16.jpg

(reference for other photos: Tim Curry in "Legend", "Darkness" character.

Or I'm about 90% sure you've seen my photo. Mad scientist outfit.

Or you can use the "Mr. Toast" from the comic. I'm pretty easy.

I know this sort of thing is a LOT of work...thanks for doing it!
(even though I think you are insane for volunteering).
-SB

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
NeonMercuryASH said:
no my avvie is fine. i didn't know if was enough to go on. guess it is. if the paleos can construct an entire hominid from one jaw bone, you do magnificently. Can I be one of the vampires?

Actually, a better shot of your hair will help, now that I think of it. I do hope you're not comparing your lovely self with a caveman for heaven's sake. And yep, a vampire you shall be!

I looooove kimonos. :D

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
Sadistic Bastard said:
Ok Shat.

This:

darkness.jpg

legend19.gif

newleg16.jpg

(reference for other photos: Tim Curry in "Legend", "Darkness" character.

Or I'm about 90% sure you've seen my photo. Mad scientist outfit.

Or you can use the "Mr. Toast" from the comic. I'm pretty easy.

I know this sort of thing is a LOT of work...thanks for doing it!
(even though I think you are insane for volunteering).
-SB

Ahhhh, Mister Bastard. You know I will be careful and selective when it comes to your Royal Badness, as always. ;)

Not sure about the horns, but I think I can come up with something very very close. If you'd like to preview my attempts via PM, let me know.

I trust in your skill and discretion. No PM is necessary.
-SB

Bladev1

S. SaDiablo said:
^ Is it just me or does she look a teensy bit like Joanie Laurer?
That was pretty much the look I was aiming for when I took the pic. Glad to see it worked, heh

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
Shatna said:
A bit of info, just in case anyone is wondering: there's obviously gonna be some sexual content in this comic, but your characters won't do anything in that regard without your (and any potential partners') consent. (I'll probably use non-existent Poolboys and Poolgirls for most of the shenanigans anyway.) Also, I plan to make the comic funny without being outright mean, but bein' that this is Troll Kingdom I can't be too nice. ;) This has been an FYI.
So long as it's with Cait or SaDiablo, you'll have no argument from me. ;)

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
Sorry, dude. I already picked you for my bitch. :D

EnglishRose

addle barn
Maybe Shatna swings that way or perhaps both ways ;)