Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TROLL KINGDOM HOUSE! **nudity**

OMG I just read the whole thing...

[Mwhahahaha!]

It's exquisite! - exquisitely evil!!!!

Oh, BRAVO, Shatna.

:D

That was cool! if SB and MM are turned into church goers...does that make Reverend Blade(yes I am ordained) AKA me the cult leader by default?

We shall see... and Blade, you're playing a major role in the next installment... I wouldn't assume that SB is gonna be a churchgoer, necessarily...

Really, the main question you'll all be asking is "just how far is curious willing to go?!?" :D

W'ah Oh!!!! Shatna has quite an imagination too. I'll bet we're all in for some surprises.

The lastest installment ROCKS!!! [as usual] :bigass:

Now, my Curiousity is peaked! What can this mean? that SB transforms into Jim Bakker?

By the way, I'm doing the Left side of Midnight, with __ and the band. Musical guest, Aurian. So Question, Blade, Jack, and BDM are Aurian's Band. I need some people to be the house band. Then i'll figure out who the guests will be. But what has Curry got planned for MM? Her show follows mine. Is it to be PTL or whips and chains?

Morrhigan said:
Hey, Neon, you can make me a back-up singer. :)
Kewl! We have one, I need two more. It can't be Enky; i already have a part for her. plus I need two for the studio audience to play spam Search. Then I need two guest plus a walk on for Cow. Everyone else will either be in the band or the audience.

SHATNA!!!!

ROTFLMAO!

Poor SB. And the poor slaves - this is their worst nightmare. :D

What I want to know is why, oh why did CuriousA2Z change Miss Manners into my mother???!!!

Bladev1, number one super guy.
Bladev1, quicker than the human eye.

He's got style, a groovy style,
and a car that just won't stop.
When the going gets tough, he's really rough,
with a Bladev1 chop (Hi-Ya!)

Bladev1, number one super guy.
Bladev1, quicker than the human eye.
Bladev1, he's fuck-riffic (gong!)

Karma for the first one to recognize the theme song.....lol