Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TROLL KINGDOM HOUSE! **nudity**

Owing to bandwidth restriction, you can have sex in the TK house, but the male must withdraw every 60 seconds.

Gagh said:
Owing to bandwidth restriction, you can have sex in the TK house, but the male must withdraw every 60 seconds.

Don't they usually anyway? Mister Studly thinks he goes for hours, yet usually manages to do the deed during a commercial break.

:D
mm

missmanners said:
Mister Studly thinks he goes for hours, yet usually manages to do the deed during a commercial break.

mm

Try recharging the batteries.

Gagh said:
Try recharging the batteries.

[thrifty]Batteries are a waste of money![/thrifty] And I dont own any toys. Well at least not naughty toys. I can still remember the first time I saw this shop on N'Awlins a few years ago...
Do you remember those movement activated singing fish?

mm

Oh god, my neighbor's got one of those. Bubba bass or somesuch. Just because he likes to complete that white trash image.

LOL, no, but this one shop in N'Awlins had a movement activated wiggling and music playing dildo. I was in there for teaspoons and that thing started doing the Billy Bass right beside me! I let out a screeeeech that made everyone jump and no I didn't buy it!!
mm

missmanners said:
Oh really dear.... missmanners would never waste the cookie fund on cold plastic when warm fingers are free.

;)
mm

Sponge Fingers? Fresh tray?

Oh, goodness Shatna!!

I'm glad I didn't have anything in my mouth when I read that, it would have been spewed all over my kb and monitor!

Great stuff, can't wait to see what happens next.