Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TROLL KINGDOM HOUSE! **nudity**

Shatna, I should have said this earlier, My hair style is more like what you gave Donovan. I normally keep it long.

But yeah, save for the hair that does look like me.

New vids yet? If so, point me to the right direction. So many new posts since I left that I gave up :P

DL is hot, thank you dear Shatna.

You know these really are a great series of videos. I wonder how I can get them in the zine, sort of like a youtube. I'm gonna ask Hambil.

You're welcome, Lil. And welcome back!

I actually was going to upload all the videos to YouTube, but it insisted on sending me a confirmation e-mail that never arrived. If anyone else can do this, I would appreciate it!

Okay, to simplify things I have moved all the TK House comics, videos and characters to this thread, The TK House Guide, and locked it so it will remain streamlined. You can still make comments and requests in this thread.

Hope that works for everyone!

Dark Link, I have not forgotten you. I have to hunt down a better hairstyle for you (and one for Donovan, actually), so as soon as I do that I will make the change, hopefully to your liking. I must point out however that Lilith has proclaimed you hot as is. ;)

Is it too late to request a character for me?

This is what I look like. Thanks.

keekstk7jh.jpg

Shatna said:
Dark Link, I have not forgotten you. I have to hunt down a better hairstyle for you (and one for Donovan, actually), so as soon as I do that I will make the change, hopefully to your liking. I must point out however that Lilith has proclaimed you hot as is. ;)

It's fine Shat, I keep telling you it's no rush.

That the semi-short parted in the middle cut that the Donovan character in that picture has is just like my normal hair style. Might as well get it as close as possible.

And I hadn't noticed that she said that before you pointed it out... This job must be killing my eyes, and my patience, more then previously thought. Thanks Lil.