Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TROLL KINGDOM HOUSE! **nudity**

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
OK, I still have him on ignore, but I opened that message just to see.

Read the last two words of my post, you complete retard.

(Also see how I stripped him of his font and color, the only things that distinguish him on this board from the background.)

I love this one. YOu fuckers don't get it. I KNOW you do not IGNORE me. Never have and never shall. You are too much in AWE of the great SAINTLUCIFER. Fucker is so stupid he revealed himself to me. I knew he was full of shit. 'I have Lucy on ignore'. Riiiiiigggghhhhhtttt. I OWN your ass. Have since Day One.
OK, I still have him on ignore, but I opened that message just to see.

Aurian said:
*smiles* yes i am. I loved the songs btw. Very dramatic, very much my taste.
So you already know bands like Tristania, Nightwish, Moonspell, Theatre of Tragedy, Sirenia etc. That's more Deas taste in music, but I do listen to some of it.....
One of the best things I ever did imo is find music from Sweden and Denmark, I think it's seriously more raw and full of energy. I just wish it was easier to find over here in the states

Shatna said:
Well, I whacked the hell out of my site's bandwidth with that last video, so "Pan" has been temporarily removed. Sorry for the inconvenience!

I downloaded it. I'll put it up on one of my servers for download later.

SHATNA, BABY! I need a favor! I want a lust scene with GTC! Seriously. He's my new main squeeze. Think you could work something out?

Hey, what happend to MY lust scene with you? I think there should be some priorities set here! :bill:

Well fuck! I can wear leather pants for christ's sake.

It's the udders, isn't it? It's all those dangly things that's turning you on, isn't it?

Baby, they're just so hard to resist...hanging there...all pink and juicy...

Side note: It is impossible to type that with a straight face...

Desperate times, call for desperate measures........

Rommie gets down on his hands and knees.

CAIT!!! COME BACK TO ME!!!!!