Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TROLL KINGDOM HOUSE! **nudity**

I am t3h w0lf-m4n! :scared:

Picture2.jpg

Lilith said:
Italian? Cooking?

*thud*

:love:

Taught by my grandmother, A short, fat and old Italian woman, who I spent much of my time with years ago.

She grows her own produce in her back yard and taught me how to make just about everything. Bread, Pasta, a true italian lunch, etc.

For those who dont understand that last part, Lunch is the biggest meal in Italy. Normally, everything shuts down for it.

Damn "The Pan Within" was soooo great...
I loved the dancing COW!!! But it was really nice to see a
Shatna character finally included in the fun. ;)

Bravo
yelclap.gif

Aurian said:
*grin* Oh what a beautiful morning ;)

Blade,, me singing hardrock.. hmm.. im not sure i can.. Evanescense, User, Within Temptation and poodlerock like "Europe" and "Whitesnake" is pretty much all i have ever tried to do.
If you can handle Within Temptation...Leaves Eyes is good for you and if you can do Evanessence Lacuna Coil is a good match
Want me to think harder or beg? I'm gonna link a few songs I'd LOVE to hear you try, I'll warn ya they're gothicy.....
Aemen-time
Lacuna Coil-Honeymoon Suite
Leaves Eyes-The Thorn

Personally I think your voice is a good fit for all 3 of those

Shatna said:
Did anyone besides me think the dancing cow was a friggin' riot? :D

yep that was funny. especially when he tried to bust a move and tripped :)

So lets see, me and blade and MESS on bass? TQ plays Rhythm?

We have to think of a cool name for the band. Put that on the drum head if possible.

Who was doing the tongue swordfighting thingie there? Kind of hard to tell who it was with their faces pressed together like that :)

Time well spent Shanta - Wacky was hilarious...very wacky, dancing cows, demons, a hot lead singer, what more do we need ;)

Sounds like the hot tub is kinda full so I'll pass.

^^ I'll reserve you space. :D

Might I ask a big favor from you guys? Can we "keep the pictures coming" in, say, an entirely separate thread, one called perhaps "post your pictures here" or something? I ask for entirely selfish reasons - I will need to dig back through this thread to get TK House requests and that's hard enough to do as it is. I don't want to miss adding anyone.

Shatna thanks you for your consideration in this matter.