Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TROLL KINGDOM HOUSE! **nudity**

Bladev1 said:
If you can handle Within Temptation...Leaves Eyes is good for you and if you can do Evanessence Lacuna Coil is a good match
Want me to think harder or beg? I'm gonna link a few songs I'd LOVE to hear you try, I'll warn ya they're gothicy.....
Aemen-time
Lacuna Coil-Honeymoon Suite
Leaves Eyes-The Thorn

Personally I think your voice is a good fit for all 3 of those

Cool, i love goth/dark music... :) *downloads*
I will try, but i warn ya, i need a startingstretch a mile long on some songs.. just ask shatna :lol:

Hey Shatna, I have a suggestion. I'm not sure if you can do this or not, but is it possible to have the ladies pole dnacing and/or giving lap dances? Somthing tells me that would be a big hit.

Shatna said:
Okay! I took the better part of today to work on a special video. We'll get back to the runway with one more clip this week, but I needed a lot of day hours to get this one done.

It's a fairly hefty-sized file, so you dial-up types will have a wait. But I think it's worth it - it kinda sums up the atmosphere of this board and of the TK House as well. The song is "The Pan Within" (as in Pan, the God of Mischief) by the Waterboys.

The Pan Within

This video features everyone I've made so far and also features the debut of the band's new lead singer!!!! (me)

I hope you guys like it.

It's exactly how I dance when drunk!

You have to want to turn up to a party like that, especially with Mr Sinister on guitar...

Yuri said:
Hey Shatna, I have a suggestion. I'm not sure if you can do this or not, but is it possible to have the ladies pole dnacing and/or giving lap dances? Somthing tells me that would be a big hit.

I wish I could. They only do cage dances, no pole as yet. But there are some clever, horny little nerd pervs out their hacking the hell out of the game, so who knows??

Well, I whacked the hell out of my site's bandwidth with that last video, so "Pan" has been temporarily removed. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Aurian said:
Cool, i love goth/dark music... :) *downloads*
I will try, but i warn ya, i need a startingstretch a mile long on some songs.. just ask shatna :lol:
I take it from the Tk Tv set that you're Swedish?
Then some of the bands I can suggest you most likely already know. If you love gothicy/dark music I'm you're man!

The Question said:
I am t3h w0lf-m4n! :scared:

Picture2.jpg

Christ! This guy must be 90% WOP.

The Question said:
That's 'cause I'm a MAN, man! :bigass:

The fucking apes don't sport that much hair. Christ. I would not show the ladies your ass lest they see the streams of hair coming out of your asshole.

OK, I still have him on ignore, but I opened that message just to see.
SaintLucifer said:
How's he supposed to send it genius??
Read the last two words of my post, you complete retard.

(Also see how I stripped him of his font and color, the only things that distinguish him on this board from the background.)