Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TROLL KINGDOM HOUSE! **nudity**

Grandtheftcow said:
It should be noted that I've requested Shatna use the moocow skin without the udders in his future work.

It's okay, baby! I'll still love you! Udders do not make the man...a cow...the man makes the man a cow...

I need sleep.

S. SaDiablo said:
You don't want me anymore, Rommie? *pouts*
If you're going to come to me after you're done with a cow, cause you want more........I don't know.........I have to think about it.

This is a lot better than the soap opera thread.

Who will SaDiablo flirt with next? Which Desperate TK Male (TM) will fall all over themselves to be humiliated?

Stay tuned.

And cool thread Shatna.

Thanks, Ironclad.

And thank YOU Artist!!! I appreciate that, a lot.

And Eggs, you are a man among men. I love ya!

I will get the new characters online tonight, and hopefully I won't miss anyone. If I do please let me know!

Okay... I didn't get these up before Lilith left, so if anyone has contact with her please send her my apologies.

FM7.gif

Chaddee, it was either the glasses OR the wings, and I have no labcoat for that figure. Let me know what you think.