Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TROLL KINGDOM RADIO - The Women

The Question said:
Although I think "Yakety Sax" is more the TK theme song. lol

Ha! I missed that. I think you're right. "Humble" is the fantasy version, "Yakety" the unfortunate reality. :D

The Question said:
I don't know as you can find it in .mp3, but if I had a theme song, it would be "Lateralus" by Tool.
Yeah, definately add TQ to the girls of TK theme song show.

The TK Theme is perfect. However my song? We have to assume he's leave to begin with and that was only the case once...And now, he and his skank wife can't have children, karma really is a mother fucker.

I've always preferred "I'm a Bitch" by Meredith Brooks

I have a candidate for Menty's when the time comes, Don't know the exact title, but the main line is, "Now You're Messin' With A Son Of A Bitch!" :D

If I wasnt lazy id look for a link for mine... its definatly Disturbed - Get Physco... lol... yes that is me :)

The Question said:
I have a candidate for Menty's when the time comes, Don't know the exact title, but the main line is, "Now You're Messin' With A Son Of A Bitch!" :D

That would be "Hair of the Dog"by Nazareth. Classic...

Laker_Girl said:
The TK Theme is perfect. However my song? We have to assume he's leave to begin with and that was only the case once...And now, he and his skank wife can't have children, karma really is a mother fucker.

I've always preferred "I'm a Bitch" by Meredith Brooks

Oh pick pick pick pick. ;) You'll take what I have to work with, and like it!!!