Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TROLL KINGDOM RADIO - The Women

Monolith said:
Take mine down, that song sucks.
Ha that was the point. I figure with all the pain yer always in...a painfully bad song would make you forget for a moment...Wait til I bust out the Pat Boone metal album....

Mandi said:
It was a toss up between that song and Godless by Element a440

Mandi- Flyleaf is my favorite band for two reasons...

1) They totally rock! :P

2) I know Pat and Lacey. Mox (my guy) and I went to school with Pat (well...Lacey, too) and graduated with Pat's younger sister. Neato, huh?

Golly my musical tastes are all over the map from being a long time metal head to jazz then classics. But recently have exposed myself to what they refer as 'Todays Country' sound and I would have to say this song discribes me.

'Here For The Party' by Gretchen Wilson.

Its fun and up beat which... thats who I am. And when I come to TK, I'm always looking for FUN. :mrgreen:

I don't know how to do the file thingy but just wanted to put my 2 cent in this thread...
because I can....:razz:

But of course I say this until I play my Big and Rich CD's.
Ya know Save a Horse and Ride A Cowboy.... ;)

If I knew you I would find something good for ya, promise. Beats me why you're friends haven't stepped up!

I have the perfect song for Shy, but I ain't gots it here. I'll do it tonight if no one beats me to the punch.

I have a song for Love Child. What do I do with it? How do I get it from my hard drive onto TKRadio?

Heeeelp!!! :D