Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TROLL KINGDOM TELEVISION

Popcorn.gif

Lilith said:
Who's my psychotic Canadian?

:bigass:

Yes. I am curious myself. Who is her psychotic Canadian? I have yet to meet a psychotic Canadian. Are you people holding out on me? From now on, when new people enter the site, introduce them to the great SAINTLUCIFER. Now then, where is he??

The SAINTLUCIFER SHOW!!
Contestants fight to see who can last the longest before being PWNED by the host, one SAINTLUCIFER.

SaintLucifer said:
The SAINTLUCIFER SHOW!!
Contestants fight to see who can last the longest before being PWNED by the host, one SAINTLUCIFER.
Or we could have a show full of sexual torture of SaintLucifer and see how long he can take it ;)

"The Doctor is En" hosted by Dr. E. N. Kephalen. Tonight, Dr. E discusses Good troll/bad troll, how to find your inner troll, and trolling without guilt. Special guest: Grandtheftcow who will discuss finding your inner moo.