Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TROLL KINGDOM TELEVISION

List of pending show ideas:

TKTV
The Jerry Springer Marathon. (well, that's all the time here)
American Trollidol. w/ gagh, Caitriona, and CoyoteUgly
Married w/ Jillian
Troll eye for the Straight guy
Real World Trollkingdom
Child Trolls - Where are they Now?
Music TrollVision MTV
Home Trolling Network. HTN
Trollitubies!
Trolling for Dollars!
Wheel of troll
The Da Trollci Code
Forrest Troll
Troll News Live At 5 (or maybe 6)
on the BBCA:
Fuckers & Wankers
Are you Being Trolled?
Doctor Troll

TROLLWATCH (Syndication) - Scantily-clad, beautiful trolls run along the Troll Beach in slo-motion, looking pensive, breasts heaving, stopping only long enough to dig their swimsuits from their cracks, while the guys watch from the guard shack. All set to the tunes of David Hasselhoff.

The Naked Troll Cooking
Heating up the masses to the boiling point with some quick and simple recipes.

This weeks episode: Darl Link shows you how to properly marinate, undress and stuff a chick with an amazingly simple recipe.

Is it bad that I think DL is hot, intelligent, AND sexy?:blush:

It is isn't it....:damn: :P

Sadi! Too many good men here!

Today on The Naked Troll we give a recipe for marinating, undressing and stuffing a good chick.

Start off with a few glasses of a good wine, or a decent Liquor. Once she's good and marinated turn up the temp a bit and she'll almost undresses herself, a bit of a rub down gets the juices flowing, then you can start stuffing.

Guys, dont forget to drizzle a bit of garnish on top of her when you're done stuffing.

You left out the sports show!

Girl's Sports with Laker_Girl I will be discussing all the hottest players and I'm not talking abilities here people. Be prepared for several interviews with my two favorite athletes, Apolo Ohno and Rick Fox. RAWR!

Anime Lunchbox with Rommie Catch the latest from the world of anime, with interviews from the hottest voice actresses, learn about the newest releases, and preview up and coming shows. Capped off with a viewing from the latest anime title. Sunday Nights at Midnight, only on the TK Network.

The Sadistic Wake-up Workout - Early Morning, every morning, don't be late...or else!
SB and the TK Nude Masochistic Bondage Corps Axillary. Ballet Barre warm up followed by basic aerobics set to popular tunes you can spank to. Last half of the program moves on to "equipment training" in the dungeon. New equipment featured weekly! Wrist warm-ups for Tops.
"Ok ladies, 1000 leg lifts...let me hear 'em HURT!"