Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll Wars: Major Announcement

failure.jpg

snoopy said:
EVERYONE KNEW IT WAS A TK'ER YOU MORON.

Well, then you willingly bent over for an ass-fucking, didn't you.

RWC said:
When I said "jump" my bitches at TW responded with an overwhelming "How high?".

That's the real issue.

ob·se·qui·ous
adj.
Full of or exhibiting servile compliance; fawning.

;)

^OMG. Accusations of homosexual activity in place of trolling? WHO WOULDA THOUGHT IT POSSIBLE?!?!?

Hey look! It's Gagh the clever monkey!

That monkey sure got me good! I'm so crushed - CRUSHED I tell you! - that Gagh fucked so much with my karma that I can't give Cait green karma for showing frontal nudity in her avatar or go play in the arcade.

Gagh the clever boy must have known how important that arcade was to me.

I don't think I'll ever get over this!

Someone please collar your vicious monkey before it throws more of its feces at me!

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
That should be the motto for the TK masses.

Maybe it should.

What should the motto be for a smaller, less significant group that succumbed to a hostile takeover and in effect are nothing more than an insignificant part of the TK masses?

What a waste of a thread at TK. Like we fucking care about Troll Wars. I rate this thread behind any spam post by Gagh but slightly above any post by Luci.

TrollWarrior said:
What should the motto be for a smaller, less significant group that succumbed to a hostile takeover and in effect are nothing more than an insignificant part of the TK masses?

They're called "pussies". They don't deserve a motto.

TrollWarrior said:
Maybe it should.

And the cycle begins yet again.

dogbert said:
What a waste of a thread at TK. Like we fucking care about Troll Wars. I rate this thread behind any spam post by Gagh but slightly above any post by Luci.

The real question is whether you'll come back and post on TrollWars when the site comes back up. You had some good ones.

Luci is a given, as he and Thug will be locked in eternal put-downs.

TrollWarrior said:
Maybe it should.

Please dont tread on me. :)

Trollwars Ghost said:
The real question is whether you'll come back and post on TrollWars when the site comes back up. You had some good ones.

Luci is a given, as he and Thug will be locked in eternal put-downs.

Maybe. I am bored with WordForge now and will see how long Dogbert invasion 3 lasts at Etherzone. Its been a while now and I really should fuck with them again.