Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll Wars: Major Announcement

CB, check this out. You and Gurk are the real thing. Welcome. The rest of your gang are asshats.

Deal with that :)

RWC said:
If by "must use force" you mean "played you like the bitch you are and humiliated you", yes. Force.

No matter how many words you post I'll always have this over you, Samir. Consider me pointing and laughing, Samir. ;)

TROLLDOG is quite correct as he was there. You did not do 'jack shit'. I knew it was a 'bait site' and I posted this fact. Then you posted something under your RWC name to which I responded. That post tore you to shreds and you know it. Made you look like the complete and utter idiot you are. Everyone there saw it which was why immediately after it was posted I was banned. I came here telling everyone you banned me. You proceeded to tell everyone I was spamming your site. I did no such thing and you know it. In fact NO ONE spammed your site. In that very same thread you came into TROLL KINGDOM and told me you changed my username to LULU and dared me to enter the fake site under that name. Not giving a shit about the name, I entered 'your' site under a username YOU CREATED. You did not expect this. You were thrown off guard. I posted exactly what had happened and how you had changed my username. At first others thought this was funny until they began to question WHY you would do it and how is it I would have the balls to enter the site under a name YOU created. Using YOUR username, I proceeded to wreak havoc in the site with posts pointing out your bullshit and how everyone knew from the beginning it was a bullshit site. I see CRAZY BASTARD made the same claim and he is right. I saw him state it was a bullshit site. He even noticed this faster than I did. Must have something to do with his familiarity with those at TROLLWARS. Although I knew and posted to this effect, I continued to post as I loved the speed of the software.

Now tell me, how have you OWNED me? You had to ban me. TWICE and both on the SAME DAY. You did not expect me to take you on with a user YOU created yet I did. I OWNED YOU in your own little playground. You don't think everyone noticed you deleted ALL POSTS IN REFERENCE TO YOU? You deleted all posts where I KNEW it was a bait site but kept posting anyway. Once again, how did you OWN anyone? You banned CRAZY BASTARD. You banned SNOOPFUCKDOG. You banned EDNA. What gives? If you OWNED them, why the need to ban them? When you 'ban' someone, that is using FORCE. It was the only way you could shut them up. EDNA knew right away the site was bullshit. You shut her up as fast as you could. Do you have any PROOF you OWNED them? Strange that you were deleting threads left and right. I found entire threads missing, not just posts. Why? What did you have to hide? If anything, YOU were owned. They knew it was you right away so you used FORCE against them. Rather than use your own 'intellect' *cough* you used your Admin 'powers'. It was all you could do.

I especally love the 'SAMIR' part. Do you always fall for fake e-mail addresses? Oh the address is real but it is what I use whenever I sign on to forums. This prevents anyone from getting within 1000KM of my e-mails. The e-mail is WEBMAIL you stupid fuck. Who cares about that? I have probably accessed that e-mail address all of 4 times in the entire year I have used it. The mere fact you took that address seriously shows how truly stupid you are. Do you think ANYONE uses their real e-mail addresses when signing up for anything on the internet? Christ you are one dumb fuck.

By the way, I knew it was someone from TROLL KINGDOM the moment I visited that fake site. MESSEDUP knows this but he will deny it. I will supply the post when I scan this site. Now I know why he was nervous about that post. My suspicions were verified by a specific username your idiot self came in under. That was stupid. It completely vindicted my belief it was a TROLL KINGDOM fake and you know it. I bet you realise you made an error using that username. Think about my question where I asked you why you would come in under that specific user name. You knew right away I caught you. Duh? MORON. First lesson in trolling: NEVER GIVE AWAY YOUR PLAN. You did just that when you used that name. When you did, you just as much as screamed 'I AM FROM TROLL KINGDOM'.

Chatty said:
Too long and yellow, didn't read.

Translation: He's right but I am not going to admit it. NO sireeee! The denizens of TROLL KINGDOM have me by my balls. SAINTLUCIFER is GOD and they know it but I am keeping my part of this quiet.

Translation: everything I've read by you has been boring as hell so why should I waste my time with anymore of your piss yellow font?

jack said:
CB, check this out. You and Gurk are the real thing. Welcome. The rest of your gang are asshats.

Deal with that :)

I'm still trying to deal with your avatar.

Might need to drink something stronger.