I want to smell dark matter
Did no one else watch it yet?

SPOILERS

+
zxxxxxxxxxxxdf

gdgd
sfffffff

sex

Good episode. Was good to see the MaryAnn stuff finally coming to a head and the whole town going to hell. Liked all the secondary characters getting stuff to do like Terry going all ARMY MAN even when he was a zombie.

Best bit was Jason pretending to be "the God who cums".

Michelle Forbes looked hot. What was with Sookie shooting a fireball out of her hands!? More powers?

Jessica obviously won't kill Hoyt's mom, but it will cause problems between them and blah blah. I read on IMDB that the Wii game she was playing isn't even released yet. SO I GUESS NINTENDO LIKE THE SHOW.

Bill's gone to see the queen? Who does he think he is, Rodrigo?

ONE COMPLAINT: Anna, after looking hot last week did NOT look good this week. Why does she have to be so inconsistent? I hate her now.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Good episode! It was a little cheesy at times, though.

Now will Sam have to tell Jason and Andy he's a shape shifter? His ass was very cute.

I wonder if Hoyt's mom's blood will make Jessica sick.. she didn't look sick in the previews but maybe it makes her crazy OR SOMETHING.

CaptainWacky

Jessica eating the mother seemed really sudden (BUT OF COURSE SHE WON'T HAVE.)

CaptainWacky

So is the Queen the oldest vampire alive? Or did she come into the power some other way?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
She's only 500yrs old, isn't Eric at least that old? Probably just the oldest one in the area, or something.

Ishcabittle

eric's like a 1000 or somethin', godrick was 2000, and i'm guessing the queen is some sort of crazy ass human alien hybrid from x-files.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
STILL HAVENT SEEN IT MY SISTER DOESNT HAVE HBO I'LL WATCH IT WHEN I GET HOME TONIGHT OMG

CaptainWacky

How DOES the vampire leadership structure work? TV bitch seemed able to order Godric around but she didn't come across as being as old as him (she seemed like a more modern vamp.)

CaptainWacky

No, because they would have shown her at the end instead of just blood running down her leg. The queen will be played by...

Evan Rachel Wood

Ishcabittle

ahh yes, that was already divulged by the cassie. i forget things easily.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The book fans are having a conniption because the queen is supposed to be a girl who was 15yrs old when she became a vampire and that Evan chick is 22 and has slobbed Marilyn Manson's knob.

Ishcabittle

i don't doubt it - they have the perfect right to be upset, seeing as all over book to film conversions have been perfect down to the last word on the last page HWAT DO THEY EXPECT IT'S A GODDSNAM DEEVEE SHOW HOW MANY HOT 15-yrOLD KIDS ARE THERE THAT CAN ACT, MUCH LESS ACT LIKE A 3000000 YRold SEAHORSE LOOKIN' BTICH?!

CaptainWacky

The fangirls hated this week's episode because Eric didn't show up to save the day naked. :rolleyes:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Sookie's new power didn't happen in Living Dead in Dallas, don't know if it came along later though.. ALSO Bill never bit Maryann in the book, or had much to do with her at all, IIRC.

CaptainWacky

Why can't he just cut her head off with a sword or something?

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Good episode, though I'm getting really tired of Tara. Weakest character in the show, and the actress who plays her isn't very good. Her accent sounds incredibly phony. Why is it that a Brit and a Kiwi can do great southern Lousiana accents, but an American girl can't.

Overall, I give it a B+. Finally got to see it in HD, and yeah, Wacky, Anna looked tore back this episode.

Fake Henoch

please forgive missmanners
Sookie's new power didn't happen in Living Dead in Dallas, don't know if it came along later though.. ALSO Bill never bit Maryann in the book, or had much to do with her at all, IIRC.

According to Ancalagon,

Sookie is part fairy, though that's not in the books until much later.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
You said that in chat last night!