True Blood "Beyond Here Lies Nothin" PLUS S2 analysis AND advance S3 squee-ness

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I KNOW YOU'RE READING ALL THE SPOILERS CURIOUSA2Z.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Do we have to use spoiler tags? They're annoying.

there are some of us who haven't seen it yet. THANKS!

who says I did?

Well, the very fact that you're in it right now, and that you replied to Wacky's spoiler tag comment suggests that you have, indeed, sojourned in. That's not the point. There's no reason to use spoiler tags in review threads; if you haven't seen it yet, browsing a review thread is tantamount to accepting being spoiled. Your comment seemed to suggest that you wanted us to use the tags; did I misinterpret?

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
us?
I've used the tags too.
why do you care?
dont you have some text books to read or something?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
MEOW!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
SPOILERS

I agree, the ep felt quite meh-ish. Lots of action and I agree it was nice to see the aftermath and how the townsfolk dealt (or didn't) with what had happened, but it felt kind of anti-climatic. The whole episode I was wondering where Eric was and expecting him to turn up to do something dramatic and sexy, but it never came. I suppose that was so we'd think he was the one attacking Bill, but I don't think anyone would buy that on such scant evidence. It's a shame, because he always makes scenes more interesting.

Annoying about Jessica too, but hopefully this murderous binge won't last too long into next season. There's a lot they can do with her, so having Bill or Hoyt have to off her would be a pity.

The Question

Eternal
Bah! Feh! Meh! And other associated old-man type noises of disgust! What's wrong with you women?! Batty dames! I don't remember "Abbot & Costello Meet The Sparkly Emo-Goth Metrosexual"!

Here:

nosferatu.jpg

There's yer fuckin' vampire! Jayzus! :pissed:

The Question

Eternal
FUXYES! When the hell did goddamn WALKING MOSQUITOS get sexy?! It's like the novelty of gays wore off and all the fag hags turned into fuckin' BUG-HAGS! :pissed:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
But there's tits and ass in our show, BEAT THAT.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The lack of nudity was disappointing in this ep. Paquin in her underwear briefly was nice, but Jessica and Sophie-Ann (is that the Queen's name? I DON'T KNOW) were fully clothered throughout and I've alerady expressed my disappointment at the lack of nude Forbes.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Ooooohhh...Alcide......

CaptainWacky

Whut's that?

ALSO, about the Queen supplying V to dealers, was it her own blood? Is she trying to make all humans have sex dreams about her?

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
I like the spoiler tags they are fun to open and then close.

Dont open em if you dont want to.

Book spoiler:
Alcide is one of the werewolves

SILLY PLOT DEVICES AND SPOILERS FOR THE FINALE IN CASE SOMEONE STILL HASNT SEEN IT:
Well, why would Jason just shoot, instead of telling Eggs to put the knife down??? And what are the odds of him making a head shot across a darkened parking lot? Hollywood!
How could Bill, who has Vampire hearing, not hear whoever came up behind him?
And there's a big struggle and Sookie didnt hear it even though the restaurant is empty and quiet?
And who knew they were going to be at that restaurant anway besides Jessica, and she was busy elsewhere eating a trucker.

CaptainWacky

:rimshot:

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I will bear your children.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Are you talking to me, or the gif? ;)